But the hecticness continues... *sigh*
"Padan muke kat diri sendiri... sapa suroh buat essay salah :p"
So yeah... 4 more journals to go.
2 QUAN111 assignments.
And 2 Tests on thursday.
How I wish my life is not busy.
I was waay too tired last nite, I slept from the time I arrived home (terus tido once the head was rested on the pillow) and woke up at 11 to have dinner. Fell asleep again after that, then tebangun balik. Wanted to do my assignment which I have to submit before noon, but I continued sleeping instead cuz the head was terribly aching.
Ended up bangun at 8am. haha.
Lepas tu... jenuh buat assignment lah kan? Padan muke lagi.
Okay lets rewind...to yesterday.
Malaysia Festival to me, was a HUGE success. I am very excited to see everything goes well, and I am very happy to see the crowd! Thank you Wellingtonians for coming to our event! Its our first time organizing a very big event which welcomes other people around Wgtn region. Marketing team did a really great job! Kudos to Ali and Nada! I am proud to be a part of this. Was really tired since morning due to lack of sleep 2 days before that, with a few times of rehearsal and more final works to finish but the crowd gave me energy to keep on going. The performances were SUPERB! Live performances ke dances ke... semua best :). I am sure all of us gave it all out just to nail this event, right? haha! Well, thanks to Ainee, Azie and Abang Rudy. Without you guys, I don't think we all gonna have nice dances, kan? Oh and to the bands, singers, and sape2 lagi yang buat show kat atas tu. Kudos to you guys too :)
The hall too, was really colorful! I love pelamin2 kat blakang tu! And other props too; for dances, the banners, benda gantung2 tu... semua lawa!! Kudos to you guys, the props and equipment people! Oh, and the stalls outside! Nice and yummylicious food! tot of buying everything but since I'm gonna eat it alone, and I am sure I can't finish everything in just a day, right? haha! I was helping out the UMNO peeps to sell our "Kak Aishah Chicken Rice" yang sangat sedap and Cekodok pisang and I also helped Ali giving out balloons to the cute kids... and i can't deny that I actually like both jobs! haha. I tot I'm not gonna enjoy being "makcik jual nasi ayam" but yeah I was totally wrong. The susasana its just great! hehe. oh and I was entertained by the cool djs too. It was more FUN to have them around! especially when Aisyah got high! heehee.
haha! I dunno how to explain anymore! Wish I have the pics to show around, but sadly I was waay too busy to get my camera and snap pictures! No pictures of me wearing any costumes pon. So sad...
Maybe I can post up some videos once I got em with me... hmm ok gaks. hehe.
The top three peeps; Kerel, Sue and Athi. U guys really did your best in handling this event!! See how it turned up? Great! :D
And to others whom I did not mention, committees and others who helped (almost semua tolong tauu. Go welly peeps!) again and again, thank you for making this event a HUGE success. Tak sia2 berpenat lelah utk Msia Fest kan? :)
Honestly, I am starting to miss all the preparation activities. And I miss the whole event. Lagu Arus, Semangat Padi, Ma hive, Peiro Mein, Hujan, Kopi Dangdut pon... semualah... stuck in my head ok! hehe.
I can see we're gonna do okay for our next HUGE event, InsyaAllah. Bile? Next year! and we welcome all Malaysians in NZ, come to welly! :D
haha okay ni dah panjang giler dah ni.
Anyways, This week's Event Coming Up:

Its not gonna be as HUGE as MF'07. But yeah its still quite a big event for us.
Welly peeps! Lets join us, with good food, good music and of course, GOOD CROWD :)
Order ur tix from the respective UMNO committees, I can help you guys to make the bookings! k? and don't forget to do dedications, buy chocs and roses for the ones you love! Doesn't have to be ur significant other! Can be ur dear friends gak! heehee. I ke...? *batting eyelashes* hihi geds giler!
Okay this is a loonngg update. haha
I'm outta here. Kerja time!
.FarahMexx.Out!
Menghirup rindu yang sesakkan dada
No comments:
Post a Comment