start writing: 3:36PM
So the sleeping times went all wrong. Thanks to myself who lately wanted to be an owl.
*sighs*
Anyway..
I've called up the clinic. Set an appointment at 9am. *gaaa* They don't have other times which left me no choice but to wake up early and walk up to kelburn tomoro morning.
Note to self: sleeping times are not normal. How can you wake up at 7?
haha guess I have to sleep at one (the latest) tonight. Good on you Farah!
Okay I'm talking to myself right now...
back to my blabbing...
right now I am doing the so-called 'multitasking'; blogging while surfing the net just to get more info for my CV.
I am planning to apply jobs as a summer intern. Huhu well, trying to get some 'sneak preview' of what I'm gonna face in the future. Thats the main reason. ohh, not forgetting the $. Need more savings for my next year's OZ trip.
hah! besar cita2 itu. Hope things will go as planned :) I am missing the theme parks soo much! Being the person who loovee to see places, I keep on making plans to travel. Like this holidays, I was supposed to go up to Mt Ruapehu for skiing but here I am now; on the chair, facing my laptop in my dear room. And last april too, I was supposed to go to Rotorua and Auckland but where was I? Settling stuffs at my own beloved home country. Well, we can always plan but Allah will be the one who'll choose our paths. So luck is not always on my side. I can accept that. So now I am hoping, The OZ trip will just go as planned. hihi.
Okay but the thing is now, I am pretty intimidated, not confident and not really ready to take a step forward, applying jobs and kalau dapat, start working 9-5.
The fact that I didn't really score (I don't know what has gotten into me... I am missing my secondary school glory times) is the real reason why I've lost all the confidence and become very intimidated to move on. But yeah I have to also face the fact that life goes on, and I've got no time to waste... so no matter how sucky my exam results are or no matter how not confident & not ready I am, I have to give it a shot. At least, if I am rejected, I know that I have tried. I have effort. hm I have to remember that.
People should go up and up as time passes by. We are getting older and wiser day by day, so I wonder why I am going down? I've tried my best to push myself forward, I know I did quite well last sem as I manage to balance most of the things. But this sem?... I have no idea. Maybe juggling 4 subjects at a time while involving in many types of other extra curricular activities are hard for someone like me to manage. I forgot that Uni Life is totally not like school where you can skip classes to do other works and not screwing up at the same time. I forgot Audit and Tax is not like learning Prinsip Perakaunan. When I started to look back of what I have done for the past 4 weeks, I was a bit menyesal with myself. but at the same time I shouldn't say anything, cuz I have my own strong reasons. Opportunities do not come in everyday. So yeah and I have to remember that I still have half semester to push. Still got a chance aye? I hope so!! ah takutnyer.
Last night I watched Simpsons the Movie. That movie was h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s! Laughed my ass off from the start. Altho Homer as usual is very annoying.. but I still love it :)
planned to watch No Reservations (starring Catherine Zeta Jones and the handsome & charming Aaron Eckhart *drools*). Ahh can't wait!! :D
The mood for movies strikes again. My usual holiday mood. huhu :p
hmm... been doing A LOT of blog hopping lately, which makes me feel that my posts are rather pointless. or less interesting to be read.. as compared to other blogs of course. But why did I bother to keep on typing em?
....i'm self obsessed am I? haha.
ish ish ish...
dah la tu.
when blabbing is just a way to kill your time. huhu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its 11:44 pm. and all the sockets in my room cannot be used. now I am at fazuin, finishing off my resume and also dis post. *sighs* macam2 nak jadi time cuti ni kan? geram2.
Oh, and I just got back from watching No Reservations. Aaron Eckhart is super hot! Love his character in that movie. and this movie is recommended to watch. Such a nice movie =)

he can make tiramisu!! sukenyer =)
finish writing: 11:47pm
No comments:
Post a Comment