Sunday, August 26, 2007

bla bla bla. Im a bore.

And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know which way I've come

Coldplay's Til Kingdom Come


I don't know, but at this point of time, I just feel like going out. Just walk, aimlessly. But then its already 1am. If it is 11pm or 12am, I will definitely grab my coat, and do it. 1 am is too late cuz I want to wake up early tomorrow. Don't want to wake up and realize theres only 3 hours left to berbuka. Been doing that for days, so I guess I should adjust my routine. back to normal sleeping time. I should go out during the sun is still up there and shining. Kalau tanak keluar pon, I should be doing something which is not meeting people in my dreams.

Bad Farah. Bad Farah.

Tomorrow, I am going to start looking at my law books. I need to start studying. The test will be in a week time.

fuh semangat ek. go go gO!

Just now, I had this one topic that I wanted to share. But I forgot what it was. Ah well, its not important anyway...

Dahla tu. Its time to sleep :)

No comments: