Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line
And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes
And even when i'm scared i have to try to fly
Sometimes i fall
But ive seen it done before
I got to step outside these walls
Teddy Geiger's These Walls
Yeay. Its the first day of Spring! wanted to go out but I have to do my catch ups; the test will be in 3 days time and I seriously don't have the time for strolling down the beach, eating ice cream and just day dream thinking how bad my life has turn out to be. haha.
Will definitely go out the next weekend; when the test is O.V.E.R. yes!
Anyway, lets talk about Merdeka Day Out.
I joined the troop for paint ball and bowling! hehe. As for paint ball, I got shot only once, and I seriously don't know whether I successfully shot someone or I just wasting all ammos to the ground, trees and other things but not the opponents. Its the screen of the mask that bothers me- A LOT. The first game was pretty slow. I can't even see the opponent for the first few minutes. haha. Prolly they're also waiting for us who didn't really show up. And the mission was to bring the cone to our base(thats wat we thought the game should be...); and Daz already did that. So I thought we won, but then prolly cuz we didn't inform the person in charge, we had to continue shooting paints. haha. merapu.
The second game was more interesting; its 12 of us defending our cone at the base from 24 attackers. And I think we all did a good job cuz they did not manage to get to our base. haha.
And for the third game, I wasn't the defender but the attacker and again, for this one... I kept on shooting altho I don't know where my ammo went to. Sampai la habis paint. haha. wasting my ammos.
So the conclusion from this game: its fun, but the fact that I don't know whether or not I shot someone tu tak best sangat. haha. I wasn't good pon. But then again, I had fun ;D
After the game myself, nana, imran and chicha went to Queensgate to have Hitchy's roast chicken (the name was Flanbe). Yummm.... sedapp :) hehe. Then we went jalan2 around the mall until 6, then we went back to the city to grab Moven Pick's ice cream at the oriental bay.
Lepak-ed at Moven Pick until 8 then they sent me home, rested for awhile until 9pm. Then I went up again to 244 to join the troop for Bowling. Wasn't intending to play at first, but then dah sampai tu main ajelah. haha. God, I sucked so bad. Up to the point I don't feel like playing anymore. haha. But yeah, since I've paid for it, I have to finish my games. Ended up with a waay better score (than the first one...) So yeah that felt better. lol.
Before we all headed home, Najib drove us (K.Farah, Leny, Aishah, Sheila, Palie, Yasmin, Jenni and myself) up to Mt Vic; K.Farah wanted to shoot Wgtn city at night. The look out from the top of the mt (note: its not as tinggi as it may sound.. not a mt actually.. just a small bukit :p) was closed for construction and will reopen today so we just stopped at a spot (which I am not too sure where we stopped.... it was too dark I can't even see the road), K.Farah set up her tripod & her beloved camera and started snapping some photos; real nice ones. Tak caye? Go check out her blog (Farah Hanum) and see the city's photo yourself! hehe. oh, we had fun 'interframing' in the photos too. haha.
So yeah thats all about it. I don't have pictures with me (apparently I don't even bother to take photos on the day... haha) so yeah, prolly I can put em up once I gt em from K.Farah.
Okay that is all for now. I need to start studying, and may add up another post later today. hehe.
1 comment:
farah.
i need help.ajar i tukar layout best2 sket.for my blog.
nnt i buzz2 kt ym k.
muax!
Post a Comment