Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baby bear.

I dreamt of this big guy.

In the dream, he's a "kucing laut" lived in the huuggee aquarium (probably hes @ aquaria). Together with fishes that he doesn't eat, and also, sharks. And they love to bit him; always aimed for the butt. There r bruises on his face because of them. haha. He was cool about it... well at least he looked cool. Control kot. But I can't see him like that. So I set him free.

Dreams are weird.

Abang called him "anak bear". Because he weighs nearly 6 kgs and his legs are short. Oh, he's half munchkin (the mommy Coco Chanel is a munchkin). I wonder how he can tahan bawak berat badan tu.

He's now healthy again. Was admitted to the clinic last week. Demam kot. Good to know hes alright :)

Oh, I've cleaned the room. weee~~

No comments: