huhu I am now on my bed, surfing the net. That is how lazy I am today. I've got works to do... but the laziness made me stay in bed, slacking around and wishing I can get more sleep. I am sure the welly peeps are all up at Botanical Garden, witnessing one of Spring Festival events; Tulips Sunday. Was planning to go, but I am too lazy and too tired. I feel that I spend too much time outside yesterday and the night before that (Friday night); I went out for berbuka with other UMNO welly committee members and spent the night from 6:30pm til 11:30pm. And yesterday, I was out from 9am til 1:30 am the next day. Gile tak?
I was high on that Friday night. Was laughing like I've been inhaling the laughing gas, making stupid jokes and making fun of others. I don't know what exactly made me like that; seriously its like someone had put drugs into my drinks.
And yesterday I followed Daz & Anne to Sakura Festival in Palmy together with Haz, Shaz, Chicha, Muffy, Mika &Aio. I wasn't planning to follow at first, but since I've promised Anne that I will go with her(I made a lot of promises, but the time always x kena. Made me break em. Terukkan?Sorry! It isn't intentional) so I tagged along. And we met up with Nana & Imwan there. They're being such a great host&hostess by serving us great food for berbuka. Yummy. And after berbuka we all went back to Welly and continue hanging out at Espressoholic from 11pm til 1:30am playing cards. Oh, and I can actually confirm this: I am never lucky in Card games & I am never good in gambling. One of the factors is because I have no luck for that.
I wanted to say I had lots of fun the whole time I was out. But that sounded so cliche, cuz come to think of it, being with fun people will definitely make me laugh & smile til the end of the day. hehe. And I thank God, because my friends are all fun people :D hee.
I don't know when is the time I am not having fun with people, well at least for now I can't recall any shitty moments with them. Probably the thought that always tells me to have fun whenever I can helped me a lot in this. That is what I always keep in mind so I won't be disappointed at the end of the day. I can be super sensitive which led to taking too much care of what is happening around me; even the slightest thing may make me feel so miserable. So the not-having-fun scenarios can be another problem of my life, and I don't want that to happen when I have other things to worry.
Another reason why I always keep on telling myself to have fun because, I can get irritated when people keep on saying their life is a bore. But I do tell myself that sometimes tho. Used to complained about that a lot. Now, I try not to. Cuz if I can get irritated, I am sure other people will. Besides, it will kinda break the friends' hearts when they hear that. Cuz they may think you're unhappy around them. Can also make them feel so not cool. haha. So what I'll usually do is, I'll try not to think life is boring by trying to have fun all the time.
Wah. Positive thinking. I like.
Wish I can be like that all.the.time.
Oh btw, I'll post up pics that I have from yesterday. But that will be after my shower.
And to Haz, Anne, Daz, Shaz, Chicha, Muffy, Mika, Aio, Nana & Imran. Thank you korang! I had a jolly good time yesterday XD wheee~
I was high on that Friday night. Was laughing like I've been inhaling the laughing gas, making stupid jokes and making fun of others. I don't know what exactly made me like that; seriously its like someone had put drugs into my drinks.
And yesterday I followed Daz & Anne to Sakura Festival in Palmy together with Haz, Shaz, Chicha, Muffy, Mika &Aio. I wasn't planning to follow at first, but since I've promised Anne that I will go with her(I made a lot of promises, but the time always x kena. Made me break em. Terukkan?Sorry! It isn't intentional) so I tagged along. And we met up with Nana & Imwan there. They're being such a great host&hostess by serving us great food for berbuka. Yummy. And after berbuka we all went back to Welly and continue hanging out at Espressoholic from 11pm til 1:30am playing cards. Oh, and I can actually confirm this: I am never lucky in Card games & I am never good in gambling. One of the factors is because I have no luck for that.
I wanted to say I had lots of fun the whole time I was out. But that sounded so cliche, cuz come to think of it, being with fun people will definitely make me laugh & smile til the end of the day. hehe. And I thank God, because my friends are all fun people :D hee.
I don't know when is the time I am not having fun with people, well at least for now I can't recall any shitty moments with them. Probably the thought that always tells me to have fun whenever I can helped me a lot in this. That is what I always keep in mind so I won't be disappointed at the end of the day. I can be super sensitive which led to taking too much care of what is happening around me; even the slightest thing may make me feel so miserable. So the not-having-fun scenarios can be another problem of my life, and I don't want that to happen when I have other things to worry.
Another reason why I always keep on telling myself to have fun because, I can get irritated when people keep on saying their life is a bore. But I do tell myself that sometimes tho. Used to complained about that a lot. Now, I try not to. Cuz if I can get irritated, I am sure other people will. Besides, it will kinda break the friends' hearts when they hear that. Cuz they may think you're unhappy around them. Can also make them feel so not cool. haha. So what I'll usually do is, I'll try not to think life is boring by trying to have fun all the time.
Wah. Positive thinking. I like.
Wish I can be like that all.the.time.
Oh btw, I'll post up pics that I have from yesterday. But that will be after my shower.
And to Haz, Anne, Daz, Shaz, Chicha, Muffy, Mika, Aio, Nana & Imran. Thank you korang! I had a jolly good time yesterday XD wheee~
No comments:
Post a Comment