Step into a world where art and the human form combine, where dance, music and lighting tell a story of the body as a canvas; where the lines of fashion and art blur and merge as one… A Montana WOW® Awards Show can be difficult to describe, hard to define and utterly impossible to forget. A montage of theatre, dance, colour, movement and art, simply put, the Montana WOW® Awards Shows are theatrical spectaculars.
click here for more info.
I was working at TSB Bank Arena as a cleaner when this event was held there. Thats how I knew about this. So I get to see the costumes kept in the dressing rooms; unique stuffs. It was kinda freaky to see some of them (like this one dress which was made of dolls. naked dolls) especially when you're working late at night and you're left alone with these stuffs. Well, not exactly alone, Beng and Husna were there too. But I am sure they'll look amazing on stage. Well, I am very interested to see the runway but that time, I was too late to purchase the ticket. So I was aiming to go and buy some cool stuffs that they're selling. But I've been busy during the day and I always go there at night, after operating hours (like duhh...I'm the cleaner hehe). Melepas la jugak kan...
I'm thinking of going to the show this year. But now I trying to save money for November. I have plans for November and I need a lot of money for that. Hmmm... maybe I should go next year. *sighs*
Ah well, there are other events to look forward to. Like... Wellington's Spring Festival & Sakura Festival @ Palmy. The time to see colorful flowers blossoming at the Botanical Garden. and snap beautiful pictures for Ibu :). whee~!
This was taken last year. Looking forward to go up there again this year. and gotta make sure I wasn't up there just for Tulips Sunday. hehe.
Btw, just now I was on the phone with her, and this conversation came out:
FM: Ibu, jom tengok Justin Timberlake Concert!! (Let's watch JTs Concert Ibu!)
Ibu: Bile tu?? (When will that be?)
FM: 27th November-
Ibu: Kat mana?? (and wheres the concert?)
FM: *with sad tone* Auckland la.., as usual...
Ibu: Kalau kat South Island boleh la pegi (We can go if the concert will be somewhere down south)
haha. I don't know whether she's serious about that, but it sounded like she is.
too bad its in Auckland.. dayum!
I am imagining the whole family is singing "My Love" in the car while touring the west coast. Each of us sang 'our own' parts.
to Abang: Imagine we're listening to JT instead of Kenny Rogers in the car...
well I wasn't saying Kenny Rogers is lame. In fact, the album that my dad bought and played in the car was one of my favourite. Is just that we don't listen to 'lagu zaman sekarang' in the car.
Suddenly I feel like listening to JT. But the album is in the broken hard disk (which I think I am gonna bring back to Malaysia for repair. Cudn't find the authorized service center for Seagate stuffs in NZ) *pfft*. I MISS JT!!
I am gonna break the fast in 1 and a half hours time. And I haven't decided on what I am gonna eat.
Too lazy to do anything. haha.
I am darn worried for myself. Been too lazy and thats dangerous. arrghh!
ah well...
I was working at TSB Bank Arena as a cleaner when this event was held there. Thats how I knew about this. So I get to see the costumes kept in the dressing rooms; unique stuffs. It was kinda freaky to see some of them (like this one dress which was made of dolls. naked dolls) especially when you're working late at night and you're left alone with these stuffs. Well, not exactly alone, Beng and Husna were there too. But I am sure they'll look amazing on stage. Well, I am very interested to see the runway but that time, I was too late to purchase the ticket. So I was aiming to go and buy some cool stuffs that they're selling. But I've been busy during the day and I always go there at night, after operating hours (like duhh...I'm the cleaner hehe). Melepas la jugak kan...
I'm thinking of going to the show this year. But now I trying to save money for November. I have plans for November and I need a lot of money for that. Hmmm... maybe I should go next year. *sighs*
Ah well, there are other events to look forward to. Like... Wellington's Spring Festival & Sakura Festival @ Palmy. The time to see colorful flowers blossoming at the Botanical Garden. and snap beautiful pictures for Ibu :). whee~!
This was taken last year. Looking forward to go up there again this year. and gotta make sure I wasn't up there just for Tulips Sunday. hehe.Btw, just now I was on the phone with her, and this conversation came out:
FM: Ibu, jom tengok Justin Timberlake Concert!! (Let's watch JTs Concert Ibu!)
Ibu: Bile tu?? (When will that be?)
FM: 27th November-
Ibu: Kat mana?? (and wheres the concert?)
FM: *with sad tone* Auckland la.., as usual...
Ibu: Kalau kat South Island boleh la pegi (We can go if the concert will be somewhere down south)
haha. I don't know whether she's serious about that, but it sounded like she is.
too bad its in Auckland.. dayum!
I am imagining the whole family is singing "My Love" in the car while touring the west coast. Each of us sang 'our own' parts.
to Abang: Imagine we're listening to JT instead of Kenny Rogers in the car...
well I wasn't saying Kenny Rogers is lame. In fact, the album that my dad bought and played in the car was one of my favourite. Is just that we don't listen to 'lagu zaman sekarang' in the car.
Suddenly I feel like listening to JT. But the album is in the broken hard disk (which I think I am gonna bring back to Malaysia for repair. Cudn't find the authorized service center for Seagate stuffs in NZ) *pfft*. I MISS JT!!
I am gonna break the fast in 1 and a half hours time. And I haven't decided on what I am gonna eat.
Too lazy to do anything. haha.
I am darn worried for myself. Been too lazy and thats dangerous. arrghh!
ah well...
No comments:
Post a Comment