Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Saye ni pelik.

now that I have seen, I am responsible
Faith without deeds is dead
now that I have held you in my own arms, I cannot let go till you are

Brooke Fraser's Albertine *Current Fave:)*

I had a dream. Another weird dream.

The dream took place back in my school SMK Jalan Tiga. And guess what? Most of you were there too! haha. I can't really remember who were exactly involved, but mostly were familiar to me. There are some who are not, and I wonder how the hell they got into my dream... but yeah bia jela.

So why do we all ended up back in school? haha. We're not having a reunion or just a simple social gathering, its not even a club activity and no, we're not having a tour to the famous Jalan Tiga (famous ke? haha). Back to school really means back to school; we're all back studying... Malaysian School's style (as most of us are undergraduates... so we're soo over secondary times... hehe... so kene balik skolah!). And we're only learning one subject. Okay there are a few other subjects.. but a student has to take only a subject. And its kinda unusual cuz there is no such subject in Malaysia. Takde kat mana2 pon.

The name of the subject: Melayu. Okay you can laugh all you want...

I really have no idea why do almost all of us have to take up this subject, and The government will choose people who must learn about Melayu ni... and as you guys can guess... the ones who have to take the subjects are of course the Malays.

Okay, I can't really remember whats going on in the dream, well... I do remember me trying to catch up with those that I have not seen for a loong time. And oh.. I remember hanging out with my 'new clique' which is a bunch of young boys (oh.. they're the ones that I don't know). haha pelik. That is not the main point of the story anyway... cuz the weirdest part of the dream was to learn about Melayu when we're all Malays. Why do we have to learn about ourselves? When some of you came up to me and ask "Amende subject ni?" The answer from me was "Everything about Melayu... adat, cara hidup... semua kene blaja la..." Honestly I don't know how I can come up with the answer, cuz you know, I was in the group who were wondering and were asking the same question. heh. I was surprised, indeed.

I know it didn't make sense at all... well its a dream. Dream is not suppose to be real. But it makes me wonder as soon as I got up from the bed.

Are we really going to forget who we are one day?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiqah tersesat kat your dream kot coz Fiqah pun mimpi pasal budak2 Bangi tapi BBBJln2 and tajuk mimpi lain ar...haha~

FM said...

lol!! hahah.
mimpi-mimpi Bangi! (slalu cuti-cuti Malaysia... haha)

ms nonie said...

well fawa.. melayu kan mudah lupa. i guess that might be a message your dream would like to send. haha well im crapping. ;p

Anonymous said...

aku ade dlm mimpi ko tak?hahaha
ohhh...blk summer ni reunion jom..lol

FM said...

Nonie: Message to the Malays. God sent it to me? hahaha

Mun: aku x igt arr mun! sorry arr. Maybe ade kot sbb belambak gile dak jalan3 kat situ. hihi. JOM BUAT REUNION!! aritu tgk azah dayah gi meet up balek. jelesss