Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The brain is slow. for today.

The whole day was pretty very dull. Nothing made me feel better, nothing seems interesting to me pon. Altho I just went to classes from 1:30 til 5 (not from the usual 8:30), I still feel extremely tired. Woke up early (than what I expected) but decided not to go to the morning classes cuz I'm afraid I'll be weaker by 1:30pm to attend the compulsory tutorial session.

*pfft*

But thanks to Nonie for her mee hailam, and Palie for his custard pudding cocktail. Berbuka with them (plus deli) made my day turned a bit brighter. hee =)

I know just now I was just staring at COML303 stuffs (that I missed out today...) cuz I am sure nothing absorbed from the readings. I don't want to sleep early cuz I'm afraid I'll end up staying up from the 'nap' as usually if I sleep early like 8pm, I will wake up around midnite. So yeah here I am slacking around. Aimlessly browsing thru the net. Haih buang masa.

lalala.

Thank god tomoro is Wednesday. er.. why should I be happy again?

day by day, the exams are nearer. Sheesh. Hate it.

hah. bilik semak. diri semak. semua nak semak.

No comments: