*sigh*
Having flu during fasting month sucks. The throat is irritatingly aching and you can't drink (during the day). And I don't like to snort in class. It irritates me, and the whole class! I bet the recording is not so clear because of that.
Had dis since last night, but I don't know why it didn't cross my mind that flu is coming. I tot it was just normal tekak kering. It got worse the next morning, and I started to feel really weak.
So because of that I slept right after berbuka. Dozed off til 11.
and can't sleep after that until now.
Panas giler ok. I can't stand the heat so I just had a shower. haha. And right now I am having my sahur. Hoping that I can get some sleep after that.
...I have a feeling that I might be skipping the morning classes. aaa thats not good. I don't want to skip anymore. I have a month left before exams. So I really need to go to class.
I'm not doing well this semester, so I need to buck up for finals.
sheesh. why these bad things keep on happening to me?
I know I cannot complain. Its just a phase of life. I have to face it.
Somehow I feel that I can't handle it. argh. I am weak.
No matter how much I complain, I know I don't have a choice. kan?
hmm... to You Allah, I pray. Give me some hope. Aminn.
Having flu during fasting month sucks. The throat is irritatingly aching and you can't drink (during the day). And I don't like to snort in class. It irritates me, and the whole class! I bet the recording is not so clear because of that.
Had dis since last night, but I don't know why it didn't cross my mind that flu is coming. I tot it was just normal tekak kering. It got worse the next morning, and I started to feel really weak.
So because of that I slept right after berbuka. Dozed off til 11.
and can't sleep after that until now.
Panas giler ok. I can't stand the heat so I just had a shower. haha. And right now I am having my sahur. Hoping that I can get some sleep after that.
...I have a feeling that I might be skipping the morning classes. aaa thats not good. I don't want to skip anymore. I have a month left before exams. So I really need to go to class.
I'm not doing well this semester, so I need to buck up for finals.
sheesh. why these bad things keep on happening to me?
I know I cannot complain. Its just a phase of life. I have to face it.
Somehow I feel that I can't handle it. argh. I am weak.
No matter how much I complain, I know I don't have a choice. kan?
hmm... to You Allah, I pray. Give me some hope. Aminn.
Theres a silver lining in every cloud. I have to remember this.
So... fight it Farah!
So... fight it Farah!
2 comments:
Semoga cepat sembuh. Just think that your not-feeling-well situation is because "Allah rindukan rintihan hambaNya". I dunno. hehe~ extra pahala waiting for you? Who knows;) [Lilac87 a.k.a Afiqah..hehe~]
Afiqah...
thanks for your concern :D hee...
Post a Comment