Hey there, Teenage Baltimore!Don't change that channel!
'Cause it's time for the Corny
Collins Show! Brought to you by
Ultra Clutch Hairspray!
I always love Musicals.
And Hairspray is one GROOVY movie!! with groovy music, groovy dancing... its all groovy baby!
ME LOVE IT!
oh, and I have to admit this: Zac Efron (now I know how to spell his name right) looks soo much better in this movie. Now I know why people said he is cute. hehe. and It amazes me to see how energetic Nikki Blonsky is and how John Travolta acted as a middle-aged fat woman. Simply the best. hehe.
haha.
And I've downloaded the album.
Best!
Integration Not Segregation.
Good Stuff.
And Hairspray is one GROOVY movie!! with groovy music, groovy dancing... its all groovy baby!
ME LOVE IT!
oh, and I have to admit this: Zac Efron (now I know how to spell his name right) looks soo much better in this movie. Now I know why people said he is cute. hehe. and It amazes me to see how energetic Nikki Blonsky is and how John Travolta acted as a middle-aged fat woman. Simply the best. hehe.
haha.
And I've downloaded the album.
Best!
Integration Not Segregation.
Good Stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment