I am now at Uni. Waiting for the simulation to start. Right now, I am very tired. I don't want to think. But later during the simulation I know there's a lot to do as we're the finance team; we have to keep track of every transaction occurred during the whole simulation. Haihhh.... penat nyer~!
Today has been a busy yet entertaining day for me. Since I am unable to go online from my room(as only the lights are functional- others were not.), after sahur I pretty much did a lil bit of studying. haha but then I got sleepy so I slept... and woke up at 7 to get ready for classes.
Good news: I paid 70% attention to what the lecturers said (30% were used for day dreaming & worrying... haha) and I am not even sleepy! bangge ngan diri sendiri B)
and I realized my COML303 lecturer is quite funny today. is it because all this while I've been sleeping in class til I didn't even listen to a word she said? haha I don't know about that but yeah, she made me laugh :)
After the 1030am class, I went up to Kelburn to settle some stuff for MGMT101 (the thing that I've been worrying in class). And since I was in a rush, I made a decision for the company without consulting anybody! I felt bad, cuz that is not wat I am supposed to do (its unethical I'd say...)... but since I am desperate (not sure how desperate I was tho...) I just shout the decision. Thank god the whole class were pretty cool about it; it was only one small decision je pon. but you know when you watch too much TV and followed the Apprentice every week, you'll know how a slight decision can cause a huge problem to ur company. So thats the reason why I was paranoid. *pfft*
Rushed down to ACCY232 tutorial, and it went normally. After that I ajak-ed Nana to accompany me to Midland, cuz I tot I want to buy Sushi for berbuka, but since the line was too long, we ended up spending an hour sitting in Midland Park to watch World of Wearable Art roadshow. And it was HILARIOUS! We laughed from the start til the end. hahaha. Seronok! cuz I missed that last year. hee. to those who wanted to watch this thing again, they'll be at Manners Mall tomorrow at 12:30pm. There will be some people with some cute and scary outfits, and cool performances. Don't forget your camera! hehe. Oh luckily I brought mine today, so yeah... I have a few pics to show. But that will be tonite. Not now...
Damn its already 4:25pm. I have to meet em in 5 mins!
To sue, I named MOST of my stuffs (and virtual pets) Preans after my mendiang beloved cat. I think I wrote a post about him before, well I'll find it anyway and link it here.. or if theres no such post...prolly I'll make another new one. I miss him dearly right now.
haha. daa
No comments:
Post a Comment