Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Map of The Problematique

You watch the season pull up its own stage
And catch the last weekend
Of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced
Another sun soaked season
Fades away

Dashboard Confessional's Stolen

During the holidays...

I'll sleep so late and woke up really early. Then I'll perform my Solat and right after that, I'll start forcing myself to sleep again just to make sure I have a couple more hours of sleep. 1-2 hours of sleep at night won't make me feel so alive for the next day right?

That is how I spend my mornings - Sleeping like a log. oh, and had all those weird dreams; about the subject "melayu", me became a close friend to a criminal (this is one adventurous dream...haha) and the trip to Bangkok.

Now the holidays are over. Its already Wednesday. And I still failed to change my sleeping time.

Especially towards the COML303 test(which was yesterday...), I kept on forcing myself to sleep (and this time, to sleep early) but I always end up sleeping at least around 3 o'clock. I'll keep on tossing and turning on my bed, counting numbers, the sheep, and berzikir(these are what I usually do if I can't sleep) just to make me sleep. But nothing worked this time. It is not that I didn't feel sleepy - I yawn many times before I really sleep. Every part of my body were tired except for my eyes which were wide open.

the eczema at the back of my head is getting worse. day by day.
and yesterday, I figured out that I was dehydrated.

*sigh* I just want my normal life back. I don't know what is going on with me. But all I know is... there must be something that need to be fixed.

No comments: