Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Weir Gals Nite Out

Being second year undergrads didn't give us the time & chance at all to actually sit down and crap like we used to do. Plus I am kinda far from them (cuz I am not living in the same building), lagi la susah kan.

When I was about to get ready to sleep, Nana & Haz contacted me and invited me to hang with them for the night. At first I wasn't really keen to go out (I'm already in my pjs... so I was in the mood to sleep), but suddenly I realized that this chance do not come in easy. So I decided to join.

And... we ended up talking from 11pm til 2:30 pm the next day. We slept for awhile (and as usual I'll take longer sleeping time from the rest. Its becuz I'm a sleepyhead and I am still sick so I need to rest for awhile) and when we woke up we all continue talking. haha.

I enjoy talking & crapping with them.
I enjoy joking around with them.
I enjoy kutuk2ing them. Especially Nana. Cuz we soo used to kutuk each other back in Weir. I kinda miss that... I lof you Nana! You still lof me right?? *batting eyelashes*

... I enjoy every second with them.

Hope we can do this thing again! also hoping next time Nonie & Vivi will join us :) And we'll do it over weekends! haha. I felt bad for skipping classes (as I wasn't supposed to do that!) but since I miss them so much, I am gonna give exception to myself. heh. No regrets.

A Pic of us. I have more better pictures but they're all in my broken hd *pfft*
This is during 1st day of raya. Raya with books! haha those were the days. Gosh I miss last year so bad!!

& the one up there was during Sakura Festival. hee.

Anyway,

to fiqah,
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!! May you have another great year full with laughter, happiness & blessings from Him.


looked for a pic with you fiqah... tp takde. dalam hard disk tu gaks. aiyaa.

I added up some new songs into the profile. ENJOY! but please let me know if they kinda irritate u guys. k??

1 comment:

AddamBlack said...

hebat you. sembang from 11 malam to 2 petang. even i cant do that.