Thursday, September 27, 2007

Preans dah tenat...

Yeay! I've got my ticket already!

And my mom wants to stay in Singapore for a night. So we're gonna fly to Malaysia the night of 2nd December. hee.

I don't know why I am soo happy that we get to spend a night at Singapore. Cuz I am damn sure that I'll be broke at that time. That means... no buying just window shopping. aha.

but I want a Le Sport Sac's! haha macam x leh beli kat Malaysia je...

Anyway, I hate to get myself a ticket. Cuz I'll start to count the days. haha. Even now I've been picturing myself having a jolly good time with them. While touring down south. And I don't know why I also pictured myself in a concert with them. LOL! See? I am DAYDREAMING. Thats not good cuz I should be doing some revision... not thinking of things that won't happen.

Had a conversation with my MGMT101 finance teammate. And he was shocked that I am here without my family. And when he asked "do you miss them?" I was like... duh...of course!! especially when you feel very lonely in this cold room. you need some people to lighten you up and you know what the four brothers a.k.a the poyoronos can do to help. But lately I felt better. Maybe cuz theres people to keep u company. I know I've been kinda lost in the whole uni world... not revising when you're left behind making things worse. But at the same time I think I need to fix myself. I need to feel better in order to start concentrating. So I think I did the right thing :)

I wanted to say I am starting to see some hope to go on with my life, but seeing this laptop making problems right now makes me stop thinking about everything else but "why am I so reckless? 1st my Hard Drive. and now... the laptop?"

I don't know whether this is totally my fault or not. But I don't think I can blame something that is not even alive. Right? haha.

Damn the battery its not charging. I think I need to bring this thing for a repair... or just buy a new one. aaaa...

I shall continue blogging @ uni.

Sobs.

Don't do this to me Preans... please.

No comments: