Nothing beats the long hot shower after a stressful + gloomy day :)
Very relaxing. hee.
Anyway...
Theres not much school works that I have to do now, well the biggest project that I'm in now is the MGMT101 simulation which will be on Friday. So today I went up to Kelburn early as theres no COML303 tutorial (sadly... I like going to this tut...) and I had to meet my finance team to finish off our budgeting. Oh I am the finance team member btw. haha. I should've taken the finance team manager position. Its better for my career development. Well, at first the tutor was saying that he wants anybody who's doing Accounting major to step up and take the position and at that time, he was looking straight at me. Of course. He's a tutor, and I've told the whole class that I am doing Accounting major (earlier during the first tutorial)... stupid me. But I answered to his question by acting all 'bambi-ish' (its bimbo but I like to call it bambi. Can't remember who started it but I'm sure this was last weekend) and said "I don't know". I felt bad for not offering myself cuz I am now in my 2nd year and I feel that I am responsible in leading the others... the first years especially (poyo giler...haihh). Even the tutor and lecturers did mentioned before that they'll be counting on the 2nd & 3rd years more.
...problem self-esteem tak habis lagi. Sheesh.
So yeah at last I offered myself to be in the finance team, being led by Sam. He's a good manager. I like his style. Lepak je. Cool.
This simulation thingy is actually a project whereby the whole class will be acting as a company and they have to manage a company producing paper bags. So this Friday, we're going to recruit workers (from other tut) to make us bags. And sell em! To get full marks, we have to gain $500 worth of profit. Interesting kan?
and so far, I think we're doing great. Tomorrow I'll be meeting the Banker/Simulation controller to show our budget. This is to get their approval (I guess...) and the most important thing is, to get the cheque books! cuz we have to pay stuffs purchased using that cheque books.
Very relaxing. hee.
Anyway...
Theres not much school works that I have to do now, well the biggest project that I'm in now is the MGMT101 simulation which will be on Friday. So today I went up to Kelburn early as theres no COML303 tutorial (sadly... I like going to this tut...) and I had to meet my finance team to finish off our budgeting. Oh I am the finance team member btw. haha. I should've taken the finance team manager position. Its better for my career development. Well, at first the tutor was saying that he wants anybody who's doing Accounting major to step up and take the position and at that time, he was looking straight at me. Of course. He's a tutor, and I've told the whole class that I am doing Accounting major (earlier during the first tutorial)... stupid me. But I answered to his question by acting all 'bambi-ish' (its bimbo but I like to call it bambi. Can't remember who started it but I'm sure this was last weekend) and said "I don't know". I felt bad for not offering myself cuz I am now in my 2nd year and I feel that I am responsible in leading the others... the first years especially (poyo giler...haihh). Even the tutor and lecturers did mentioned before that they'll be counting on the 2nd & 3rd years more.
...problem self-esteem tak habis lagi. Sheesh.
So yeah at last I offered myself to be in the finance team, being led by Sam. He's a good manager. I like his style. Lepak je. Cool.
This simulation thingy is actually a project whereby the whole class will be acting as a company and they have to manage a company producing paper bags. So this Friday, we're going to recruit workers (from other tut) to make us bags. And sell em! To get full marks, we have to gain $500 worth of profit. Interesting kan?
and so far, I think we're doing great. Tomorrow I'll be meeting the Banker/Simulation controller to show our budget. This is to get their approval (I guess...) and the most important thing is, to get the cheque books! cuz we have to pay stuffs purchased using that cheque books.
huhu.
After the meeting today, I joined Haz at the library to finish off my QUAN111 assignment. I don't know why I've been putting a lot of effort into the weekly assignments, considering the fact that I know the only way to get high marks now is to depend 100% on my finals. I am not saying doing school works is useless, but its just that sometimes these stuffs can just make me feel stressful. And I don't like myself when I am stressful cuz I'll be grumpy, and I'll start to crap and sometimes I can make others uncomfortable. Oh and then, I'll feel that the whole day is ruined. God, I am too emotional sometimes. And I don't like that. Plus today weather is just not helping. The cold, the rain and black cloudy day will make you feel worse. and tired.
hmm... and October is approaching. That means, no more going out leaving the raincoat in the house, no more walking and skipping on a bright sunny day, and no more spending too much time outside the house other than going to Uni and the libraries.
...wake me up when October ends.
dah la tu. Its time to start doing my works. I have a lot to catch up.
But I'm tired... aaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment