FarahMexx: i x bahagia pon i gemok
FarahMexx: cane?
FarahMexx: kalau bahagia? belon la i
Addam Black: hahaaa
Addam Black: i tanak gemok
Addam Black: so takkan kena tak bahagia
FarahMexx: u mmg gemok face it
Addam Black: :))
FarahMexx: hahaha
FarahMexx: ke u dh turun berat?
Addam Black: i guess turun skit ahh
FarahMexx: uuuu
FarahMexx: dats new
Addam Black: nowadays i cannot makan banyak tau
FarahMexx: kasi turun lagi rendah
FarahMexx: asal?
Addam Black: rasa perut i cam cannot terima
FarahMexx: perut u tu baru seda kot
Addam Black: hahahaaaa
Addam Black: i guess
And I just had caramello+banana crepes, just bought 3 pax of Tim Tam (its cheap. discounted items for the week at New World I guess. So I have to stock up!), crave for Butler's truffles, Nasi Lemak + Tau Fu Fa Market, Sushi, Sushi and Sushi (altho I just had em yesterday...).
Thank God Ramadhan is next week. Maybe I can start cutting down some food. But I am afraid I'll crave for more food. heh.
Anyway, changed my blog layout. This time will be the Springtime theme. haha.
The heading is not going to be the blog title anymore. Its gonna be anything; it can be a phrase, quotes, or ape2 jelah. haha.
I am feeling better today. Probably its because I am sure that I can celebrate the 1st day of Ramadhan this year! whee.
No comments:
Post a Comment