Monday, October 1, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I have used 100% of my Woosh data capacity for the month.

This is due to excessive torrent downloads.

and guess what? I wasted my kbs for Heroes 1st episode for 2nd season which cannot be played.
*hmph*

and the unlucky episodes continued.

After my Hard Disk broken, Preans the Laptop dah tenat and I just had my room fixed from short circuit (this is because of my clumsiness. cuz i accidentally dropped my periuk nasi on to the base of the cooker and at that time, I already switched it on... so die meletup) , today, I left my phone at home. Hah and my calculator too. because of that I had problems in finishing up my QUAN111 assignment. Biasela kan, pelupa.

But thats not the climax of the whole story.

I am a super klutz. Cuz today I dropped my key, together with my favourite glow-in-the-dark sheep keychain, my fave key holder and my civic video mini card. at the elevator door. The worse part is: it went into the black space between the floor & the elevator.

and I don't know whether I can get it back or not. I am too embarrassed to tell the RA. Probably I'll just report that I lost my key.

I think I can still save it just now. Its just that I was too panicked... I just watched it disappear.

Earlier (before berbuka @ Nonie's room) when I push the 'lock' button at the door knob, I kinda get the feeling that something will go wrong later if I lock this door. Terdetik kat hati. But I ignore it. Stupid me, cuz I always get this funny feeling... and I am aware if I continue doing it something bad might happen. But I did it anyway...

Nak marah dengan diri sendiri pon tak guna. Dah lepas dah pon...

Nak nangis pon, that will not turn back time.

I tried so hard to be more careful. And that makes me become a bit paranoid. Takut benda tu jadi, takut benda ni jadi. I've been extra cautious whenever I am handling my stuffs. Other people's too. But then... things like this always happened.

Guess I am forever careless, a klutz and clumsy.

I wanna change that!

Sabarnye dengan hidup ni...

6 comments:

F said...

malang tak berbau je. bukan clumsy.

ceria2 sket =D

Anonymous said...

kasihann deh loh!!!

AddamBlack said...

nak gelak pon guilty.

u may be klutz but i'm the clumsy one!

FM said...

hah. abang, gelak je. i x kesah :p

ye kak farah. akan ku cuba utk ceria :) thanks for ur concern.

and thanks to u too, sue.

ms nonie said...

dont be silly fawa!everyone is clumsy..no one's perfect..u tak tau tah sape2 lg pernah jatuh bende kt lift tu..hehe.. i pun clumsy gak.. clumsy is in everyone's nature! hehe ;) dun feel bad k!

Anonymous said...

Great work.