That's what I can think of when I see this picture. The chosen caption.
Other captions on the list:
"I have big butt and I cannot lie"
"My post sun salutation pose"
"I wanna jump like this again..."
Well the second and the third one doesn't sound so interesting. I used the second one for my friendster caption already. The first one? Its just crap. My butt is not that big pon. So happen in this picture it looks bigger than usual. Blame the shadows. :p *self-denial*
This was one of the pics that I've been wanting to post. There are more. But yeah... I'll save it for another post.
I don't know why but I just feel like posting this up tonight.
Heh.
Suddenly the caption makes me feel so greedy.
Ah well... should take the third caption. Besides, it is all I wanted for now.
Anyway, Goodnight peeps.
Other captions on the list:
"I have big butt and I cannot lie"
"My post sun salutation pose"
"I wanna jump like this again..."
Well the second and the third one doesn't sound so interesting. I used the second one for my friendster caption already. The first one? Its just crap. My butt is not that big pon. So happen in this picture it looks bigger than usual. Blame the shadows. :p *self-denial*
This was one of the pics that I've been wanting to post. There are more. But yeah... I'll save it for another post.
I don't know why but I just feel like posting this up tonight.
Heh.
Suddenly the caption makes me feel so greedy.
Ah well... should take the third caption. Besides, it is all I wanted for now.
Anyway, Goodnight peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment