Thursday, March 13, 2008

Juggling hard

Confessions:

I am addicted to my Lego Star Wars game.
Taking 4 subjects in one trimester is driving me crazy. Oh I should know that since last year. Right? Wish I have a better choice.
I want a day of just relaxing. and maybe stay home and watch tv/movies.
I am still in the holiday mood.
I miss my EY seniors. After visiting EY New Zealand, I think about them more :(
I somehow miss my working life (surprisingly!)
I really wish I can get to do my internship here.
I honestly cannot get used to this New Trimester.
I know I am complaining.
I am worried that I will complain more in the future. When I start my career.

Sheesh I think I should be stop complaining. And start loving this busy life. Maybe that will help in making the juggling work easier.

Okay, okay.

Honestly?

I am kinda loving it. I believe its very important for me.

Altho it makes me mad. But yeah. I love it.

I love this life.

Hell yeah.

2 comments:

AddamBlack said...

you are addicted to lego star wars or lego juggler?
haha!

FM said...

haha u!

dont be jealous. NDS is my fave console ever. and lego star wars best gile. juggler tu is just a pic. i nak jadi a lego lah. hahahaha

buy one lah. then can chat from there. cepat bang!