During the performance....







and after the performance....
We smiled all the time. We performed semangat-ly. and I know we had fun.
Vibrant colors do stand up in a gloomy weather.
oh, and I love this picture. Kacau gambar Ila. Berjaya!
Bahtera Budaya 2008.
This is just one part of us. Can't wait to see more of these people later on this year.








and after the performance....

We smiled all the time. We performed semangat-ly. and I know we had fun.
Vibrant colors do stand up in a gloomy weather.
oh, and I love this picture. Kacau gambar Ila. Berjaya!

Bahtera Budaya 2008.

This is just one part of us. Can't wait to see more of these people later on this year.Nice pics. Thanks Elun :)
And yes, thanks to Palie *again* I am listening to this one clubbing song. Addictive gila.
Let me think about it... Let me think about it...


1 comment:
mekk kite pon suke gmba ko kaco kite tu.. cam so candid but cute... haha.. ko sempat pose plak tu!!
Post a Comment