Monday, March 17, 2008

Blank.

For 3 weeks, I felt like I have learned nothing about the Finance subject.

Its like sitting in the hall, looking at the 'blank' screen, listening to some alien language which is actually just simple English that I can't comprehend. Funny how I understand the jokes. But there are times that I just don't realize that he was making a joke. Until I heard everybody is laughing.

I lose focus so easily. Sheesh.

Now I am trying to look at the tutorial questions, and seriously I don't know anything. As if I have never been into any of his classes.

So today (again), I have to be a bimbo, go to the tutorial, give a nice (but bimbo-ish) smile, and just absorb everything I can.

I am worried. Exam is on the 27th.

*gasp*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me having the same problem too! this is bad.