I just realized I used the same pic twice. Ah wth. I don't care :p
Anyway, I just got a dose of my drugs. I was high for awhile. I sweat as if I jog. With my few other friends, I finally get to be happy.
But only for awhile. When I know there are piles of works waiting for me at home, the feeling just fades away.
Now I am a bit motivated to start off my assignment/my revision. But its already 12:30 am. I have to sleep now. Or else I'll wake up late again.
I hate starting the day late. and yet I do it over and over again.
Ah well, I am too tired. Sometimes I think to getaway is the best option. But I don't have the time.
I am complaining. Again and again. Gee.
Okay let's think of happy thoughts. Milkshake. Haha!
Oh I had enough of Britney Spears for the night.
Milkshake.
Can't get it out of my head.
Well at least it'll keep me laughing.
Anyway, I just got a dose of my drugs. I was high for awhile. I sweat as if I jog. With my few other friends, I finally get to be happy.
But only for awhile. When I know there are piles of works waiting for me at home, the feeling just fades away.
Now I am a bit motivated to start off my assignment/my revision. But its already 12:30 am. I have to sleep now. Or else I'll wake up late again.
I hate starting the day late. and yet I do it over and over again.
Ah well, I am too tired. Sometimes I think to getaway is the best option. But I don't have the time.
I am complaining. Again and again. Gee.
Okay let's think of happy thoughts. Milkshake. Haha!
Oh I had enough of Britney Spears for the night.
Milkshake.
Can't get it out of my head.
Well at least it'll keep me laughing.
2 comments:
NICE Blog :)
oh. thanks :)
Post a Comment