Friday, March 7, 2008

Thank You Nana :)

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, cuz tomorrow is going to be an eventful day for me. But yeah. I still feel like blogging right now. Should I continue tomorrow? But I know I won't have time for that. Ah who cares. I'll put up just one story :)
Look at this picture above. Taken by my phone. And at that time, there's screws blocking the slider. So I have to carry my phone without sliding it back. Sad rite? Ah well... I was too busy that time to even think of how to take out the screws. I knew theres a screw but I couldn't take it out. I don't want to try and korek-korek cuz I'm afraid I might just break it. I find my phone is very useful. I use it as my mp3 player (since I accidentally left Zen Micro at home) , as my camera and of course to txt people. Knew from Aqilah (oh, she's the new housemate) that a lot of people have the same problem . So its known that the phone's slider selalu buat hal.

Great. I don't even check that before buying it. Well, it was the on-the-spot choice.

So I went around the city to look for a shop to repair my dear phone. Surprisingly the shop listed in Sony Ericsson website was nowhere to be found. Apparently I can't even see the building. Sheesh.

But I finally found a shop to do it. But the guy didn't recommend me to do any repairs since I don't have the warranty (its gonna cost a lot) and also they don't have red in NZ. They only sell the phones in bronze (which is actually... hot giler!)

So I decided to send it back home. Went to the post office together with my two weir babes, nana and haz. Nana helped me to pack the phone. So I bought the bubble wrap. While packing, I found a question asking about the phone's manufacturer. So Nana opened the battery cover and took out the battery. And suddenly two screws popped out of the phone. Nana was scared cuz she's afraid she might damage the phone. But when I knew the screws came out, I was very very happY! the screws are for this one part of the phone and can be taken out from the two holes inside the battery part.

My mood turned from a very depressed girl to the happiest girl in the world! I was laughing so hard, I can't even stand up. I was too happy. The feeling is so great! Suddenly the whole world is so colorful. Haha.

So we rushed home and I quickly screw them back into my phone. And ta-da! The slider is back functional!

the forms and the bubble wrap. Bought it for just $4. and thanks to Nana, the service is free in-charge. I don't have to send it back to KL. Or send it for repair. I'm sure they'll be laughing so hard if they get my phone for repair. I've got the cheapest repair ever!

The heroine of the week *have to admit that:p*
Thanks a lot lof (its love, fez's style).
Muahx!

No comments: