Sunday, March 30, 2008

She who always make me laugh.


Nuha: Oh I want to go to NZ!
FM: When?????
Nuha: I don't know. I'm going back to KL nanti. One of the holidays. Then I can drop by when I am on my way from KL to Germany. Well thats the plan...
FM: um... but the plane won't pass by NZ kan?
Nuha: ...a ah *laughs*
FM: *laughs*

She and her merapu-ness. Me love.
God its been really long since the last time we saw each other. Thanks to Skype I finally can see and talk to her!

I rarely use Skype. Used it once or twice I think? haha. So I accidentally took the snapshot above while looking for the video button so that she can see me. Funny.

Nuha, keep your hair long okay! And I MISS MISS MISS YOU AND YOUR CRAZINESS!!

Please drop by. I want to see you badly :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
manusia yg handphonenye patut dirampas kerana under used..aahha