Thursday, March 20, 2008

I know I should be sleeping right now... but I still want to have an entry!

The name of the drinks (from left): Kowloon Cooler, Jet Li, Bruce Lee and Punjabi Punch

Monsoon Poon offered these unique drinks that made us tempted to try. Well, the one I like the most will be the one that I was holding a.k.a Jet Li. Can't remember what's inside, I know theres passion fruit, oranges, mango (i think... :P) and lime. Punjabi Punch (was the one I actually ordered) is a bit sour. Bruce Lee was alrite... the minty pudina and lime is a not so bad combination and the kowloon? hah I honestly cannot remember the taste. All I know its a mixture of berries. And I am sure it is not my favourite. Hehe.

That was on Wednesday night.

As for Thursday, I think the 4 hours of lectures is a bit too much. Especially when you're soo in the HOLIDAY mood and at the same time u're lethargic. 'Hang Over' ape? Non-alcoholic drinks can made me all 'drunk'. Probably its the sugar and the combination of so many ingredients. Sugar high la tu :p.

Going to classes today made me feel like its better if I just stayed home for the rest of the day. The bright side is I don't feel guilty cuz I didn't skip classes *yeay to me*. Now maybe all I have to do is to try and catch up with whatever I didn't concentrate in class.

I had my so-called exercise a.k.a Props moving from my house to Kelburn Campus and also Semangat Padi practices. More tiring activities...

But I didn't go back and rest. Instead I went out again. And got back at 11 something. Then we had our housemates chit-chatting, and now here I am, blogging at nearly 3 am. Wednesday was a very very long busy day and this continues until Thursday. And yet I don't care to go to sleep straight away. I'm impressed with myself.

I am weird I know.

Its good to know that I am on the 5-day Easter Break. Hurrah! After the Monday-Thursday hecticness, I know I deserve a good rest. Before resuming back with work. and more worksssss.

Plan to spend the day at home tomorrow. They're showing The Little Rascals tomorrow morning! I have to watchhh!!! I miss Alfalfa :D hee.
Oh I just knew from Nonie that last night (its arnd 2 sth am... so kira dah Jumaat la kan?) Smashing Pumpkins performed at TSB Bank Arena. Argh! I missed it!!!

So now I am playing 1979 over and over again.

No comments: