
Stole this from Kak Farah. Can you spot me?
Haha, the crowd who came for our own election. Thanks for the votes and thank you for giving us support.
Now I am looking forward to see what we're going to do this year.
Its already mid-march and yes, I just have that feeling now. Should have that since January. Maybe I have it but I don't realize it. Or I just refuse to have that feeling. Probably I don't want to go into 2008.
Weird.
Haha, the crowd who came for our own election. Thanks for the votes and thank you for giving us support.
Now I am looking forward to see what we're going to do this year.
Its already mid-march and yes, I just have that feeling now. Should have that since January. Maybe I have it but I don't realize it. Or I just refuse to have that feeling. Probably I don't want to go into 2008.
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment