Friday, March 28, 2008

It's not funny afterall.


Some people thought its funny cuz of the light on my head, or the smile 'gigi colgate' we had. But truthfully, there's nothing funny about it. haha.

This is the original picture. Yes, and I am not innit!! I was so mad when I saw this picture. How can they just take this shot without me??!!

But nonie came out with a good idea. She found a picture of me and she super imposed myself into this picture. I was too lazy to do it so she did it herself. We were laughing when we saw the outcome. Looks real kan??

Well, its not actually funny. Funny to us je. Hahaha.

Probably it'll be funny if you know the file name for the picture. Nonie labeled it as : Kepala Fawa.

Nasib baik diri ni pendek. So it fits nicely into the picture.

So yeah. Its our 'housemates picture'

From left: Nonie, Fazuin and Aqilah :)

Oh. Thanks Elun for the pics. they're lovely ;)

No comments: