Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge, My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound, Dont care about all the pain in front of me, I'm just trying to be happy.

I just wanna be happy, yeah

Leona Lewis' Happy

It should be a positive month. That's my aim to achieve.
...and a way to stop myself from becoming this monster. That's like my super-power - I don't need chemical reactions for me to become Mr Hyde, or Hulk. I just have to be this weird, self-centered, emo girl I  have always been. And I really hate myself for that. I just need to learn to be cool. That's all it takes.

So I'm putting this one here again as a self-reminder. Something that I always forget. Well, I am forgetful. Especially with what just happened, I think my memory has gotten worse. It scares me that I am starting to forget not just on little things, but also on some huge ones, and also on sequences of events. Important ones sometimes. And I got really upset when that happens.

Maybe God made me forgetful for a reason - So then when you forget, you'll get reminders to remember. And He likes to send me reminders.

That He's here with me. all. the. time.

So I just hope that no matter how bad is my memory, I won't forget Him. Ever. Even without reminders.

Amin :)

It must be a positive month. To start off with.

5 comments:

x_silent_freak_x said...

i listened to hoppipolla cuz u recommended it on a june 2 post on ur blog...
so the way i see it, u owe me... j/k...
seriously the one song that makes me feel positive like no other is 'The Patient' by TOOL...
i've gone out of my way to youtube it for u...
so i think u owe me 6 mins of ur life... lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnKQ9gmJFA

have a good month... and i'll keep u in my prayers...

FM said...

you don't feel positive listening to Hoppipolla? how about happy? do u feel happy.. well at least a bit happy? hehe (still trying to convince you)

haha but hey thanks! 1. for recommending tool. well heard of them but nvr really listen to their songs. maybe i should. hee. 2. for dropping by and 3. for incl me in your prayers! :)

x_silent_freak_x said...

did yooo heeearrrr 'the patient' ?!?!... what did u think?!?!? ;P

x_silent_freak_x said...

wait it out... =)... be patient... =)

FM said...

thx listened to it. but im not feelin it. it'll take time i guess? yeh, wait it out & be patient ;)