oh I miss that t-shirt! its too small for me actually, maybe its kids tees. but I don't think so. Bangkok tshirt is cheap, cool, but small. That was free size I think. I have to wear it with a cardie or else people can see my back. that small tau. anyway I don't know why I was looking at the other direction. too busy to see myself on the screen i think. cuz nuha was looking at the same direction haha.
This was before we decided to go for sticker photo booth. amik gamba kat toilet! Just to show you the tshirt. haha.
rosak gambar all because i wanted to put on a wig on me.
this is the nicest. but nuha wasn't looking. that monkey is so cute :)
I kept on laughing. well we all were. adam was so embarrassed. he was waiting outside. lol!
2nd time. without arra and we forced syaril to join us. hoped he was having a really good time tho. Guys don't really fancy photo sticker booth. prolly to them its not cool.
Oh I like this one. Yo Ho Yo Ho the pirate life's fer me!
The angels and their devil. hihi.
I think Syaril had fun. He's making faces. lol! myself was laughing but I controlled it well. Not nuha tho but she still looks cute! always.Sticker Photos always bring me good memories. Sayang I dun have one with Eliza and Niena. Well, we have lotsa good memories together, but I know we'll surely have tons of fun if we took sticker photos together.
I feel like asking my parents to send me my Spice Girls Polaroid. I want to snap special photos with it. To have a Polaroid is nice. The thrill of snapping and getting the photo instantly is the best.
but I wonder, is my Polaroid still working well? I hope its still in my room! yeah it shud be!
ah I'm missing it now!!
4 comments:
EE i have the same bangkok tee!! hahahah tp i nye besar la cheq..i hv it here now. hehehe tp tak terpakai coz tetibe i cam segan i duno why...i skang tak suka tee all of a sudden. nak blouse! hehehe :D
btw now dah 2 baju kita sama. ingat the red kitty nye baju? aiyo scary deh!!
satu lagi :D
oh gawd ur one of those people with SPICE GIRLS polaroid? hmph!!! i takde tauuu..mane mampu dulu2 ..sobss hahah tp im on the hunt to find a polaroid cam. orang kedai kamera tak galakkan i beli cos kononnya benda ni akan pupus soon. why the hell did i believe them?! i am soo buying balik ni. hoho
3 comments from Aya! welcome to my wonderland babe!
i ttau laa why mine kecik. sobsob sedey je i dh gave away to my cuzzie pon. the 13 yr old cuzzie plak tu :(
baju bangkok mmg best LOL!!! see dh ada 2 same. scary gak la... tp dun worry i only bawak one. hehe.
polaroid best! syg nk jadi antique dh :(
Post a Comment