but its really cold outside. so I have to let the heater on. its so hard when you're living in the cold weather. cuz its hard to get the right temperature.
..so yeah i turned off the heater for awhile. Feel like suffocating.
oh another reason why I don't like the heater; it makes u feel so tired and sleepy.
because of the heater I slept for almost 12 hrs! hows dat?? scary I know. I don't really like to sleep long. and now I'm less sleepy cuz of almost-12-hrs of sleep last night. and believe it or not I had a nap earlier this evening...
penangan heater haha.
I'm listening to Chris Daughtry's Home. thru YouTube. I cudn't find the song. even if I found it, I can't download it.
So sad.
Oh and I'm in the Muse-mood again. Keep on listening to Knights of Cydonia and City of Delusion. and Invincible. Some people don't like Muse. I don't know why. To me, their music is unique and really beautiful.
Evermore is coming to town, unfortunately nobody wants to watch em with me. Its too boring to watch a concert alone. Feel so pathetic. haha. yea rite.
plus I spent too much. Probably its time of the year; i realized at this time of the month I'll be starting to look for new stuffs for myself. I don't know why. So far I bought myself a mini pinafore from Glassons, a new white corduroy pants from Esprit (good price k!), and now I'm eyeing on a new knit. I have a Bubble Jacket (altho its like 1/2 sizes bigger than my size, but I still love this one! hehe), and a wool jacket, so now I'm looking for a knit.
Tot of changing a bit of what I usually wear. As I grow older I always look for something simple. I wasn't as daring as before. I used to wear printed pants. Colored pants are not too daring tho. haha. oh I am more into tshirts; printed cool ones. haha for me la its cool. and simple at the same time. oh and I love vintage tee. Thats why I like Abercrombie. So maybe thats why I look plain. Tshirt and jeans most of the times. or even if I don't wear tshirts, I'll be wearing shirts. and more shirts. over sized shirts pon ada. I don't know why but I like it. I know I look older if I wore the over sized ones.
the mini pinafore is a start, tp tuhla takkan nak beli banyak2 mane de duittt. sobsob sedey giler. sokay.. slowly I'll get summore hihi. Different styles.
Ibu always said you have to look good all the time. But I don't really take her words. Sometimes I am presentable, sometimes I am not. I don't even care. Its all depending on my mood.
Maybe to me Wgtn is like Bangi. Dats why I just wear the bangi-outfits (I call em) most of the times. anything comfy wud do. Nasib baik Wgtn is cold, if not i might just wear XL tshirt and sweat pants.
and I think I dress up like a rockstar sometimes (perasan-ness)... but without the eye-liner sbb malas nak pakai. Just the printed tshirt and jeans and canvas shoes. but tak cukup rock ar. So I want to steal Leslie in Bridge to Terabithia's look. Rock giler.

so much of wanted to be a rockstar. lol! love to imagine myself as a drummer or lead guitarist. too bad I dun play any instruments.
haha dreams. this is one of them. I have many. I'll do another post with my ambitions that I had when I was small.. til I grow older. and another post with the list of what I want to do while I'm alive. I day dream too much. guess i'll be sharing em here. again, that wud be in other posts ah.
i blab too long already.
til later!
4 comments:
I laike Muse. Dulu I laike gila2, n then there was one album, yang i rasa, lagu dia sume pasal the world is ending n stuff n it scared me. hahhaa pastu i find Muse depressing n stopped listening to them. :P hahahaha
u feel like dressing more ladylike ke? hehehe i now nak stop buying tees and invest on blouses. :D jom shop lepas i exam? nak? hehehe
Some people don't like m nasir. I don't know why. To me, his music is unique and really beautiful.
(^_~)
Sue!! I belum pegi Qgate lagi cuti nih. insyaAllah boleh la pegi ramai2 kot? haha! hope ada masaaa! before khamis hehe.
btw Pah.. me likey MNasir too. Best laa his songs. Unique and beautiful kan??
now lagu Juwita dalam kapla la plaks...
waaa. sue. saye nak invest on blouses gak. tapi tak reti laa. huhuhu.
hehe. tak penah dgr muse, so tak leh nak komen ape2.
Post a Comment