I was in the mood for scribbling and doodling and updating my scrap book. Well I do keep one with some magazines cutting inside. Just some info that I think I should remember. So after a few hours of doodling I stopped for awhile to perform my prayers... and look for some new cuttings that I want to put up in that big book.
and I should be updating the posters but the mood to continue perah2 otak has gone so I'll do this later tonight. I feel like babbling first. Right now the cold weather just making me feel like wanting to type more. Just sitting on the chair, browse thru the internet while pouring out what I am thinking right now.
Plus my heater is not working as there is no heat coming out from it. Sucks!
I think my mood is not the only one changes depending on the weather(one of the factors)...
the iTunes too I think. I was listening to Hurt By Xtina and now? KT Tunstall's Under the Weather. and more slow songs played for this few hours.
How weather really affects my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment