Friday, June 1, 2007

Capture Life.



Its the current fave pic. Despite the fact dat theres a chair beside Kak Sha and the style of scarf we're wearing (we look like we're bald), I Love the lighting, love the babes inside the pic, love the expressions, love the poses.

Don't you think it looks like a TV series poster?

Oh I have another one like this... last year masa Malaysian Night.

another picture dat I love. The nicest picture that I gt last year. to me laa..

the weird part; we don't usually plan to pose or to do anything to make sure the pictures will turn out to be like this. Its just happen. The picture during Multicultural Fest tu, I think someone came to us and said he/she wanted to snap a pic of us. Like the Malaysian Night pic, someone will ask another person to take a photo for us, I just join in and smiled. Everyone is like that. The poses are spontaneous.

Apparently they turn out to be very beautiful.

When my family and I were planning to take a family potrait, I always suggest to them to take different type of family potrait. Not like the normal ones; go to the photo studio, and snap some formal photos. They're fake. I want something more neutral.

In the end we still went to the studio, and snap a very formal pic of us.

Its still fun anyway. we laughed. make fun of each other. and we had fun.

but I don't quite like the picture. Cuz it looks fake. well, look at adam's smile.

My parents promise me to take another photo once I come back end of this year.

I can't wait! hihi!

Its really hard to get a really nice picture of a group of people kan? to me la..

To keep it neutral when u're in front of a lense is not really easy.

But when you're too neutral, you tend to get weird and ugly pics.

I do love candid pics. Its like u're capturing life.

Wish I can do dat often too. But how can I candid my own picture?

No comments: