
Remember that I did mention my loafer rosak?
This was weeks ago, and I don't know how it happened, but one day when I was walking back with Nana from Uni, I felt that the right shoe is a bit longgar when usually it wasnt. and then suddenly the shoe tercabut, and dat time i realized that my right shoe dah rosak. the jahitan tercabut. So I tried to walk with that shoe until edu. But after that we both know I cudnt make it to my home like this. The road was wet, so I don't want to walk on it barefooted. so we decided to find a new pair for me.
and there you go, bought one pair of Keds. sad that the loafer needs repair(so I cant wear them for the time being) and i have to spend (cuz that wasnt in the plan), but happy to have it! mine is the brown one (at the back...) the one printed with owls. I like Eleanor's designs. Cool and cute at the same time (so me kan? :p poyo).
ah well I love shoes. and now I'm thinking of expanding my collection. I feel like buying a new pair.
but I just bought a new one a few weeks ago so I don't think I will buy a new one.
So now I'm thinking of buying a new knit.
at first I'm thinking of buying a new fleece. since the old one buruk gile dah. but I've been thinking of buying a new pair of knits since early dis year. So most likely Knits is the next thing i'm looking for.
Can't wait for Haz to finish her exams so we can hit Queensgate and Dressmart! whee.
Theres a lot more things in my shopping list.
er... shopping list?
I don't usually have one. But its the nature of woman to have the need to shop kan?
I better try to cut off some things. I cannot spend too much.
cuz I have to save for cch trip in 2 weeks time.
No comments:
Post a Comment