
this was last year's picture. We were at one of the best place to have desserts in Wellington; The Strawberry Fare. Kena bebel by Haz and Daz. That was the caption of this picture. haha.
So I mentioned its one of the best place to have desserts. Why? Check out the dishes:

You don't have to have dinner before going to dis place. The portion is big for a dessert and it'll spoil your appetite if you eat before that. Kasi perut kosong dulu baru layan haha!
Looks yummy aye?
I just love food. So because of that I love to eat. And that leads to weight gaining.
My weight is like a yo-yo. and its more obvious starting last year, when I moved to Welly. I can gain up to 6 kgs and the next thing I'll lose them so I will go back to the old weight (or maybe somewhere near my old weight). The last time I lose weight was in April (due to severe stress) and I thought I can lose more during finals but somehow I didn't miss my meal in fact I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner.
and its winter a.k.a makan time! how can you lose weight?
I started to complain about my weight (well most girls do) especially when I feel I can't really breathe in my tees, and I'll freak out when I realized I'm overweight. I did posted a few entries about me concerning my weight.
So when I feel that I'm gaining more kgs (like now) dieting will be on my to-do list. One thing about me, the more I said I want to avoid food, the more I said I want to diet, the more I'll eat.
When people commented that I look fat/berisi/semakin sehat/etc, I do terasa.
and usually after my Yoga sessions, I'll always say "oh I feel slimmer now(...Padahal takde beza pon). Lets have something at the cafe!"
When they said I look slimmer, I'm happier cuz I can eat more!
So the point is, whether I'm getting fatter or not, I'll still eat :p
Well, diet is a good thing cuz you'll restrict yourself from eating more than you should, and therefore will make you lose weight. Plus, usually when you diet you'll eat healthy.
Some girls can be so determined. I'm impressed.
But not when they started to restrict too much. Like not eating carbs at all. Having only 2 light meals a day.
worse when they started to talk about it until other people are affected.
Usually when they talk too much about dieting they're obsessed with it. So much of wanting a hot bod. and when they're obsessed the diet that they have won't be a healthy one. Making those who are concern worried.
Or maybe when they talk too much about dieting (or maybe dieting is the only topic they have) other people might feel that their body is not healthy. They'll feel bad about themselves. This do not happen often anyways.
And you won't feel happy when you're eating and a friend of yours sitting on the same table just watching you eat (because she is dieting). I don't know, but thats how I feel. and I don't feel comfortable having a friend talking too much about dieting especially when we're hanging out at a dining place.
All I'm trying to say is, everyone should eat healthy and eat with the amount that you should. Losing weight (to get to your ideal weight) is good. So if you think you're overweight, its better if you try to lose some. Just don't do it to the extend where you'll harm yourself and other people around you.
But what did I do to make sure I can lose weight? I realized I lose weight the most when I'm in stress. Takkan nak stress myself just to be slimmer? That is not healthy. So I'll try to tell myself to eat less. Means I can have anything but eat with the amount that I should. No stuffing myself, and try to have less late-night snacks.
Its the best for me as diet routine is not working. Problem betul ngan orang suke makan ni.
So I make just a simple goal (regarding weight) for myself which is to have a normal BMI. Try not to be overweight.
Cuz the most important thing is, I should be happy. So if eating is one of the things that make me happy, why should I stop myself from doing it?
I may not have the hot body, but as long as I'm happy its fine with me.
Live life to the fullest!
Okay I talk too much already. It started with just talking about Strawberry Fare and now masuk topic lain. Ah they're related anyway.
I better sleep now. Its 5:15 am. A lot of things to do tomoro like settle up my fees, go to Glassons cuz they're having sale and PACK MY BAGS! oh and we're planning to dress up and go to Strawberry Fare at night.
Oh that should be the main thing to talk about tadi. eheh.
Whoa I'm gonna haf a loongg day tomoro.
Nite everyone!
1 comment:
nice picture!
Post a Comment