Life... is so unfair.
With all the preparations for exams going on, my laptop buat hal. On monday. I can still use it, but its infected so everything is soo slow! I wanted to reformat the laptop but I don't have the utilities cd. So I think I'm gonna send it to the shop to get it reformatted. Its covered in your warranty right?? I hope so. If not, I'm so gonna find the utilities thru NEC website and dl it from there. But i've checked it before and they don't have enuff utilities for this model. So when to send it?? After the exams? haha. That will be too late for me. Prolly I'll send it on next monday. I'll take like one hr of my time. That wudnt hurt right? But I haven't studied my ACCY231 and COML203. I don't know! Tengokla camna. I might reformat it myself, i'll just find whatever I can (the utilities)...
Then on wednesday, one part of the room bocor. Well, it wasn't as bad as the flood I had on the first day I moved in. But now the dapur is a bit damped. I dun quite like the smell. Sheesh! Well before dis someone came to my room to see the leaking, so I tot dah selesai! *sigh*
on the same day, my right ear buat hal again. Now I've hearing problems.
I'm so sad!!!
Life is too difficult. Just like me.
but on a brighter note, Thank God I passed my ACCY001 and I just got Nuha's package. It has Mexx's Ice Touch (EDT)! Thanks babe. Love you to bits! heehee.
I need comforting food. Well I just had chocolates and puding (thanks to Palie!). And tomoro sushis are so gonna be my lunch.
yum yum.
Okay gotta get back to my work.
toodles.
1 comment:
you passed your accy 001 (which is a BIG YEAY!!) and you've got new perfume.. and plus uve had palie's prune pudding (which i didnt get a chance to taste it :( ..hehe) and chocs! and also god has given you the taste of SUSHI! haha. so who says life for you is unfair? there's always reasons behind everything that happens in life.. just need to know how to value it =) god loves you thats y He tested you with so many obstacles and challenges in life. =) muah. and i love ya too!
Post a Comment