Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Its gone and I'm pressing the panic button hard.

Haha it suddenly stopped popping up. I am happy, but confused at the same time. Is the virus still in here? cuz I don't think I can find it thru AVG. Maybe later after the exams I can start trying to download ashampoo for the third time. And see how it goes. Prolly it works better. I don't know, cuz it has been giving me hard times. Every time I tried to install it, the laptop jammed.

I woke up dis early to study but ended up blogging for awhile. *sigh* but guess what?? I think the panic strikes! haha. not surprised.

I can say I've been studying hard. Really hard okay. As compared to the past; I studied like 2 days before the exams... or maybe a day before exams. While this time, I pretty much cover almost everything (x habis cover lagi pon. haha)2 days before the exams. An improvement kan? poyo jek :p But still the first paper was hard for me. Quite disappointed with myself cuz I can't really answer the Qs well but at the same time proud cuz at least I've done my best (puji diri sendiri xleh bla :p).

So 2 more to go, and I don't know how ready I am. I kept on making mistakes while doing calculations, and for the reading part (most of them need reading... *sigh*), I don't know whether I have absorbed everything I read. I am forgetful so now I'm trying to recall everything. Since today is the last day to revise Financial Accounting, I'm gonna make a run thru of the ones I have read. Well there are 3 topics that I think I may need to read sum more *sheesh* and today is the last day. Sempat ke?? aaa buat2 sempat lahhh.

That is for the thursday's paper. Then I'll be having a day to prepare for the one on friday.

Lets just say I don't like reading cuz I keep on forgetting.

The bottom line is, I did my revisions. But I don't feel ready! Plus I can't sleep every night. Been half awake. sobsob. So I dis is another reason why I woke up early. And I won't sleep until malam so dat I can just go to bed by 10, and ask anybody to wake me up at 5 tomoro.

The exam will be at 930 am and I'm afraid I will oversleep.

Gonna find sum people to make wake up calls for me. haha.

Oh I soo cannot wait for the exams to end. There are tons of things to do after the exams like plan for winter break holidays *wee*, pay my tuition fees (cuz I added up a subject for next trisem), get my ears checked. oh, its still blocked. and its been a week T_T. this is kinda serious for me cuz its never exceeds a week before. do r00m cleaning, do grocery shopping, and shop for the room (I need more boxes/compartments/sewaktu dengannye), oh and shop for myself :p, self grooming, open up a current account (believe it or not its been a year and I don't have current account. Been using savings all the time for I don't know what reason), and supposed I'm gonna send the laptop to the doctor, but it seems okay. I'm gonna do it myself tho huhu.

So far tu jelah on the list. Errands...... banyak nyee

Okaylah its time to concentrate. Panic weh.

See you all after the exams!

No comments: