Monday, June 25, 2007

Rainy Days on Mondays...

...always get me down.

I feel like going out but I don't favor walking outside in cold.

So here I am, sitting in front of my laptop waiting for my brother to install his web cam so that he can show the house.

well they hired some people to help them renovate the house.

Changed the outside color, from yellow to green. The inside, they put other colors i think. I heard my room is purple! whee. Thats new. But I'm hoping it to be red. ah well, purple is another fave color so I don't care :)

oh, at last, after years of dreaming, we have a pond outside! it was my dad's plan to have it(since the house was built I think...) so now theres no more fountain!

I'm pretty happy to hear the good news. I hope I can see the new look of the house a.s.a.p. It seems abang is busy, so he hasn't got the time to get the pics ready. So sad.

Ibu called yesterday with more updates from home. They'll be having Atok n Nenek's 55th Anniversary soon, and they'll have a formal dinner where everyone will be wearing black and white. Sounds really nice. I'm so jealous! cuz I can't be there to join the crowd. Plus, Pak Andak n family is joining them too, means everyone will be there except for me!

the last time we had the big family gathered with a theme, I wasn't informed with the color code and ended up wearing pink while everyone else wears white! and now I will not be joining them at all.

sedey nyer.

(after few mins)
oh Adam showed around the house just now. The main theme is still green, but this time its greener. But the house looks different! I am happy to see the house! and I'm happy to see the pond. it is niceee! I love my room! altho i can't do my own corak (planned to make put some red on it) but thats alrite. Its still nice to me :)

but I am so jealous to see my mom's walk in closet! wish I can have that one too. hmm wait til I get to design my own house! haha.

*gelak besar*

anyways... I'm missing home right now. I miss my family, I miss my cats, I miss spending time with them, and with my crazies. Dah lama x dgr lawak abu and abang. Miss the times we spend while doing our morning walk. Miss the times we spend at the coffee shops. Miss the times we play Boggle together.

I miss Juju too. aaaaa!

The rain really makes me feel so emo.

No comments: