Sunday, June 17, 2007

What You Do Today is What You Live Tomorrow.

vector art. I am soo gonna keep on learning! wish that I have more time.
people love to blog during odd hours aye?
i don't know about the others, but that is what I realized about me and Nonie.

anyways.

I just watched Qabil Kushry Qabil Igam. and seriously, its another Hindustan movie. The only difference is it doesn't have a happy ending.

and I think I've becoming like those Indians who watched Hindustan. We want happy endings for movies. ha-ha.

a very sad movie.

makes me feel very sad and emotional now.
gosh.

I did mention that I seldom cried in the movies. It seems that this is one of the movies that successfully made tears ran down my cheek.

Life of a person who has AIDS is hard. Maybe he can get thru his life better if he confessed to his loved ones (the parents, karisma the gf), not only the brother. But it was never easy right? and plus, he doesn't want others to suffer just because he has lesser chance to live long.

what if I'm in love with a person who has AIDS? or worse someone with a contagious sickness?

can I accept that?

or worse, what if one of my family members is sick? can I accept that? can I accept that he/she will not live long?

I hope I will. and I hope I will make sure he/she will have the best times before he/she dies.

well, even if you're not sick, God can just take ur life away.

Matter of Life and Death is in His hands.

When I was small, I always said that I don't want to die after my family. I always hope that I'll die before them.

Cuz I don't want to get hurt. Cuz I don't want to be alone.

I was selfish.

But as I grow older, I've come to realized that shud not be the way.

So I hope is either we all die together, or I watch them die first. Okay its not that I want them to die or something. Again Death is in God's hands. We can't plan the whole death thing (like one of those stories in our Literature book. The Lotus Eater was the title I think). I just don't want them to be sad when they see I die. I want to take care of them til the day they die. I want to make sure I do the best I can to make them happy.

Again, Death is in God's hands.

Even if I die first, I believe they can move on with their lives well.

Its the nature of living. You live and You die.

Okay I know this is not what I suppose to talk about. But it just popped out of my mind.

As long as I live, I'll try my best to make sure my life is worth living. I'll make sure I can make everyone happy, and I should not think my life is pathetic, or sucky. I must remember God loves me. and there are people out there who love me too.

There are other people who have unfortunate lives. My life is not as bad as them.

Enuff of being ungrateful.

And its time to make the best out of my life.

hah semangat tibe2. dahla tu tido pulak.

tomorrow is another day.

So I should try to make sure that I will hold on to my words. I've always said that I want to think positive, I will try to correct my mistakes, and ape tah lagi. Too many things that I've said.
Its hard to change I know.
But I have to try. to be a better person. to be happier.

I've been sad for too long. I need to feel better.

"What You Do Today is What You Live Tomorrow"

I have to remember this. always.

1 comment:

ladysue said...

U have qabil? i want. eh tp i dah pesan kat dee suro beli :D

anyways i penah write a post like this i think, or i told ppl psl ni. dulu i pun pk i wanna die b4 my parents cos i dun think i can hadnle the torture. then i dah realize la quite some time ago that its unfair for parents to watch their children die.

then the other day dee said the same thing and i told her what i think bout all this la. pastu tersenyaplah semua..hehe its scary ya...

i love your blog. but ur like me, we ppl blog too much, sampai tak terbaca :P heheheh im catching up!