Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Winter Holidays

Is the second week of my holidays, but if we're to follow Vic's calender holidays will start this Saturday!

I just realized we actually have a week of winter holidays (usually its 2 week hols). So to those who finished the exams early are lucky but for me, i prefer to finish late with sufficient gaps in between papers. More time to prepare right? well, the good part of finishing early is because u'll relax early and you'll have more time to do other stuffs during holidays.

If only we can have both; long holidays and sufficient time to prepare for exams.

haha I'm being ungrateful here.

anyways, most of us in Welly are traveling all around the south island and also Australia during this few weeks break (as far as I know). So am I, cuz myself together with Palie and Ellin we're going to explore Christchurch and at the same time supporting WMSO contingents in Bersatu Games; Winter in Canter. Macam tak best je kan? Only a place to go about. Not gonna explore further as none of us can drive, well even if we can I don't think I'd want to go far cuz 1. surely more money will be spent and 2. its dangerous to drive when we're not familiar with the road. And I heard due to the bad weather recently, there was an accident involving our own people and the sad part is, one of them (a Malaysian girl) passed away.

So I'm kinda worried to go down south and just drive around without the experience of driving on a slippery & unfamiliar road. Oh and of course, I'm worried for other people who's going to travel/traveling on their own, driving. I know this is kinda late, but yeah please drive carefully, make sure you have your eyes on the road and remember Him all the time.

I wasn't feeling anything at first (neither excited nor berat hati) but as it getting nearer (1 day to go!) suddenly I'm starting to look forward to this trip. I'm starting to think of what to wear, what should I bring, where to go, what sort of pics I'm going to snap, wonder hows everything going to be. Oh altho its going to be only ONE place, I'll make sure we'll have fun to the max. That is one thing for sure :) Well its going to be with Palie and Ellin, I'm sure it won't be sucky ;)

And I'm hoping to have a white winter holidays this time =D

to everyone who's going away, make sure you'll have fun and remember to take care of each other and again, to those who's going to drive, be careful when you're on the road ;)

Happy Traveling everyone!

No comments: