and Laughed my ass off watching the 90s/80s boybands like take that (especially watching Robbie Williams...he soo cannot join a boyband...), wham, and New Kids from the Block.
Nonie was the one who is Super excited. She knows almost all songs on TV today! I'm 100% impressed. She recognized almost all v.clips. And she can sing-a-long with most of them. Whoa! Tabik spring same nonie! ehehehhe.
Now most bands broke up. Some successfully launched their solo albums, and some... are nowhere to be seen. Sayang ek? and from a band, you can see who can definitely go far if they produce solo albums, and whos not gonna go anywhere pon. Cuz usually in one boyband or girlband, only one/two persons singing. The rest? Back up dancers je. (the best example: PCD. and I heard they're gonna add more members. haha). But there are also some who is not suitable if they sing alone. The voice is meant to sing for a boyband. haha. sian.
but still, there are some bands whom all members in the band sang.. contributed their voices. Like Destiny Child, bsb, Spice Girls. Thats good.
How we all love boybands and girlbands. Back in our school years. The 90s. Early y2k times. Now? I seldom see them performing. Heard some have reunited. Like Spice Girls.
Boybands and Girlbands are not "in" anymore. So whats "in"? Hip Hop, RnB. Oh, and rock bands (yeah!)
Ape2 pon, I think pop songs (sang by these boybands and girlbands) are evergreen. For example, if I go to Karaoke, I'd definitely choose songs from them. Lagi best nak nyanyi. I can enjoy singing them better. Can't sing HipHop or RnB cuz it'll sounded like I'm talking instead of singing. Tak best la camtu kan? Rock songs are still okay, fun to sing (yeah!).
So next week I'm gonna watch it again, with different category pulak. Its gonna be Theme - Movie soundtracks.
"The eye of the tiger" was on the list. Made me laugh whenever I thought about this song. Reminds me of Adam and Tennis games. There are also I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith (which reminds me of Firdaus pulak :P) , Pure Shores (me likey!!), everything burns, circle of life, Hero (from Spiderman - the fave!!!), Come what may (Ewan Mc Gregor is so hot! my fave gak ni..haha), Mad World... and banyak lagi. Best best BEST!! :D I am soo going to vote. and WATCH!
that is Abu and his aksi cun. Photo by Addamblack. the day Adam sang too much. "the eye of the tigerrr...*the music*" haha.Oh, and I just realized, All the small things by Blink 182 video clip is super funny.
Do you know? Silverchair, Snow Patrol, MCR, Justin Timberlake, Hinder and Powderfinger is coming to Auckland. They're coming around October-exam weeks! Was waiting for exam timetable to come out.... kotla ada chan nak tgk (especially JT...). But then... the tix sold out already. Sedey giler :( nyesal x beli awal2. Sobsob.
and rumors said Muse is coming arnd November. Lets pray this is true shall we? and if it is, yeah I am soo gonna go!!
4 comments:
sejak biler plak abu ada gambaq ni?tatau [ppon!!!!!! hehehehehe
ada2 kat adam. mintak kat die... huhu.
spice girlss???? i was a fanatic but i wont admit that all of them can sing haha.
haha. well, to me Spice Girls tu nyanyi ok je..cam biase. The catchy songs and the oh-so-cool personalities yang buat everyone like them so much. hahahah. kan?
i was a fanatic gaks.
Post a Comment