This was taken last week's Friday. Not today. I couldn't find this guy anymore. Wonder where he went to. Prolly someone took him away. So sad.
Anyway, the sun is really shining today. It is really hot!
Last night we went out for a coffee. Oh actually not coffee, but ice choc. Together with Salmone Pizza. Scopa rocks. Sedap! and good crowd too. We all know we deserve a good hang out after a loong night at high commission.
So today, after another meeting, I was already out, and I decided to just hang out before I go back home. Suddenly I remembered Kaffee Eis' mango flavor. The very spontaneous decision brought Mika and I to the place to get us ice creams. Well Izzati was with us but then she went to catch a movie with Palie later on.
We both strolled along the wharf and stopped by right beside Te Papa. Lepak-ed there for awhile. Actually for quite sometime. Haha.
Then after that we headed back home.
So the day-out-in-the-sun has ended.
I went back. Palie came over. Well he's still here right now. Lepak2.
I feel so relaxed. ahh... I've been wanting this for so long.
this feeling lasts until I checked out my laundry just now.
The color of one of the t-shirts ran down. And the funniest part is,
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE!
Bodo tak? I am pretty sure I chose everything that I know the colors won't run down.
So there goes my white puma tshirt. Which I only wore it a few times.
And you know what? I had this 'feeling' that I shouldn't put that t-shirt in. I should wear more white stuffs so I can just wash the whites seperately. Guess its too late.
I am soo 'loving' my life.
Anyway, the sun is really shining today. It is really hot!
Last night we went out for a coffee. Oh actually not coffee, but ice choc. Together with Salmone Pizza. Scopa rocks. Sedap! and good crowd too. We all know we deserve a good hang out after a loong night at high commission.
So today, after another meeting, I was already out, and I decided to just hang out before I go back home. Suddenly I remembered Kaffee Eis' mango flavor. The very spontaneous decision brought Mika and I to the place to get us ice creams. Well Izzati was with us but then she went to catch a movie with Palie later on.
We both strolled along the wharf and stopped by right beside Te Papa. Lepak-ed there for awhile. Actually for quite sometime. Haha.
Then after that we headed back home.
So the day-out-in-the-sun has ended.
I went back. Palie came over. Well he's still here right now. Lepak2.
I feel so relaxed. ahh... I've been wanting this for so long.
this feeling lasts until I checked out my laundry just now.
The color of one of the t-shirts ran down. And the funniest part is,
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE!
Bodo tak? I am pretty sure I chose everything that I know the colors won't run down.
So there goes my white puma tshirt. Which I only wore it a few times.
And you know what? I had this 'feeling' that I shouldn't put that t-shirt in. I should wear more white stuffs so I can just wash the whites seperately. Guess its too late.
I am soo 'loving' my life.
2 comments:
u tak read the newspaper ke? this guy kena -vendalized- sampai senget abis, so they had to take him down.i miss him too. hahaha~~~ i hv his pic in my fs :P kakaka omg, we're like so weird. hahaha.
starting to tink i hv a lil toooo many similiarities wit u...scary whoa...nsb i tak buy the meow pin kat miss whatever tu :P
anywhuu...lets hv makan2 wit eli nxt wk ok? she's goin off already :( she nak pegi makan anywhere wit belly dancing so...haha the one kat end of courtenay is a bit too small, myb kitorang try book istanbul. kekeke.will update u guys!
wah. seriously? gile betul. last time i saw him die pakai goggles and tie tak silap i. hahaha. now hes gone! dammit!
u penah tepk nak beli dat cat ke? i bought it last last year kot. end of last year. hahaha. now i pon terasa takut gak. sape copycat dalam case ni? haha. freaky kan???? haha.
pelik2 betul.
pasal bday ellie tu. let me know awal2 ya! heee ~
Post a Comment