
I decided to end my holiday by watching one of my Studio Ghibli movies, and I this time I chose to watch Grave of the Fireflies.
It's Abang's favourite. Kalau tak silap lah. haha. Cuz he keeps on asking me to watch this movie. Well, honestly watching this movie reminds me of him. All the time.
Especially at this point of time.
For the past few days, I keep on having "How I wish..." thoughts on everything; on how last trimester ended and BERSATU Games 2008. And I still cannot believe that it's all over. Personally I feel that all of us can do better than that. Everyone would say the same thing. But I think we shouldn't complain. Well at least, if you want to say something, you should at least find out what has happened. Not just jump to conclusions, say things you think you know etc.
Anyway, no matter how much you fret and complain, it won't change what has been done in the past right?
We have given all out. We have tried our best.
Okay I won't say much. But its pretty disappointing to see people complain when they don't know almost everything. More to my disappointment to see people comparing two things that is too different to be compared.
But thats life. We can't stop people from what they're doing.
What we do now is to look ahead, learn from what we have done from the past and look forward to make changes in the future.
However I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who is a part of BERSATU Games 2008. Be it the management committees, the volunteers, and even our contingent WMSO and its supporters.
As for the committees, I know shit happens right? But given the circumstances that we have, we still manage to stay on and finish it til the end. There are mistakes. and like Kak Farah said, we didn't deny em. Instead we've tried our best to overcome whatever comes along the way. I am so proud of you guys. I thank you guys for all you guys have done in handling this event.
As for the volunteers, thank you for lending a hand. You guys have no idea how thankful we all are to have people like you guys to support. We appreciate every help that you guys give. Even the smallest contribution. We thank you so much.
As for our contingent, WMSO, I know this year is tough for you guys. The competitions are getting so much stronger. Everyone is great. Well to me you guys played with style. Hot tu. haha. But yeah do know that we're all proud of you guys.
And to our supporters, some may not realized but you guys have tried to cheer as loud as you can to support our atheletes. You guys had fun kan? Oh and we thank you for the support. hehe. And to sports committee, thank you for the effort you guys have in making the materials for supporters especially our mascot for the year. Comel gile ok!
And to everyone else, whether you guys directly or indirectly involved, I'd like to say thank you very much for being a part of this event. And I'm sorry if I offended you or if I wasn't being nice to you through out the whole one-week period. k?
Comments and complaints can be constructive. Therefore I'd like to thank you guys for that. However, I do think these people also deserve compliments and recognitions too. More than anything else. I'd like to also thank those who has already acknowledge what everyone has done in running this whole event=)
So peeps! life goes on. Let's all rise again, and prepare for the better future. Concluding from what some of us have already said, life is a learning process. We have to learn something in order to move forward. Just don't give up!
And last but not least, congratulations to everyone. To the winners, champions, and to everyone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrrow is another new day. Sat down for awhile to think of what needs to be done. Then I realized... Its still a loong way to go.
My time to chill is up. Its time to get back on track.
All the best to everyone! and selamat kembali ke sekolah!
Oh abang, I cried watching the last part of the movie.
I miss you :(
My time to chill is up. Its time to get back on track.
All the best to everyone! and selamat kembali ke sekolah!
Oh abang, I cried watching the last part of the movie.
I miss you :(
3 comments:
sedih kan? i pon sedih tgk nih. nangis.
oh and i miss you too
I think u hav done a great job=)
Thumb up for u !!!
oh ho. thanks to u too :)! heeee
u're one of the important people in my team...
Post a Comment