Friday, August 29, 2008

Money makes the world go round.

I expect things will get better. But they don't.

It breaks my heart when I know there's still people who love to say things when they don't even know what is going on. Can you please find out what really happened before saying a word about anything?

I know, I tend to do the same thing too. Making assumptions. But I don't spread it to the whole world. In fact, I don't even have a heart to tell everyone about it. The closest friends are the furthest that I go to.

I can't describe how sad I am when I saw a post just now. It goes straight to my face. Well honestly I do agree with the writer, but to a certain extent. I thank you for your piece of mind. But shouldn't you be asking the right person first, before proceeding further with so-called "not trying to pin point" post you had? Confront the organisers first please.

Are you familiar with the saying "when you point one finger to someone, the other four fingers will point back at yourself?".

I apologize to all of you if you feel that I don't appreciate what you're doing. Or if you feel that I don't even care about their welfare whenever you helped me out. I do. Only God knows how much I appreciate all of you. Cliche? I know everyone will always have something to say. But you know, shit happens. The unexpected happens.

There are things you can't avoid. Because people make mistakes. When others don't even care to lend a hand, which leads to a person ended up doing 10 people's job. That's when things get out of control, and mistakes happen.

I can't blame them 100% on what happened. Things may go worse. At least they helped us. That is more than enough.

I thought I am going to keep this thought til I step down. But apparently I can't. I cannot wait any longer.

It hurts alright. Real hard.

I know the Malaysian Night committee is having their hardest time organising something others don't even care to appreciate. Many of you would definitely wonder why so pricey? Yeah please bear in mind that you're in Wellington people. This is not Malaysia. There's nothing cheap here. There's no big place that can contain all of us in one place here. Join us in organising this kinda stuff then you'll know what we're talking about.

We're trying to preserve the tradition we have here in Welly. A night for all of us. An annual dinner. Its okay if you don't want to support us, but don't. Don't you ever comment when you don't even know what's going on.

We're still learning too, as you all know we're all students. Like you.

Oh and please don't let money control you. It makes you talk.

1 comment:

YicHiN said...

ooo...although i hav no idea which blog u refer to...but i truly agree with all the things u hav mentioned..

money makes ppl truly crazy...i hav oso come to the thought that i shud rompak bank to get the fund for M'sian Nite! lol =D