Friday, August 8, 2008

Usual updates... *yawn*

Its raining... again. I thought the rainy days is over? Ah well...

I just submitted my Bullet Point Summaries at 8 am just now. So now one lecture left then my weekends will start! Haih this week has been a very tiring week. Next week is another one, but it won't be as hell. But next week we're going to have ASEAN Night Market Festival! Dear Wellingtonians, let us all gather at TSB Bank Arena & support the event! Our Bahtera Budaya will be performing 7 dances! And there's food. and more food! hee hee. Should be a good start for our holidays. 

Then 2 weeks holidays. What I have been waiting for. I really need that. 

But I have so many 'unfinished business'. Guess I have to do em during the holidays. Haih sadd. Wanted to do it now but I have submissions, and more submissions, tutorial preparations, tests. 

Just finished 2 out of 3 tests that I have. So the last 2 days were torturing. Especially yesterday. *sigh* maybe I should complain less and start to love this subject. Audit... audit... I like audit....

So now I just want to rest. I thought I wanted to sleep again, but tibe2 rasa malas nak tido. I'll just enjoy my own sweet time in this room... relaxing. I just changed the room freshener, so now my room is soo wangi!

I have just changed to use the dashboard to 'blogger in draft' version. Well.. it should be better but right now I keep on having problems in formatting the posts. *sigh* geram jugak.

Suddenly I feel bored writing this. Probably because the post is just some updates on what I have been doing for this week..

I'll find something else to write...

No comments: