What I feel like doing:
1. Watch the airplane departs from the airport.
Before this it never crossed my mind that I'd love to do this. Ah well, some things do change. It'd be fun if I can get a person to accompany me, and drive me to the place near the airport, I don't know what do u call it but its the space for ppl to watch airplane departs.
This should be fun.
2. Find the wind turbine at the other side of Wellington.
I know there's one. but I 'm not sure whether there's just one or a group of wind turbines. But I'd love to check it out.
3. Travel
What I have been wanting to do. I really need to get my mind off things. I really need a getaway. Well at least a day out from Wgtn is enough. Or maybe just Wgtn city. Whats on my mind lately is... skiing or snow boarding. But I don't know whether I'll have the chance this year. Fingers crossed...
4. Go to a SPA and get myself a massage. or any treatment that can make me feel very relaxed.
When I'm in Malaysia, sometimes my mom reward me with SPA treatments. They helped me to de-stress.
And I need them now!
5. ...and also I want a manicure.
I saw someone getting that treatment at one Nail Studio when I was on the bus. Argh best nyerr!! Saye nak jugakkk... sob sob
6. A Hair Cut or a visit to the Saloon for hair washing.
At least cutting a fringe is already enough. But I feel like getting my hair washed. Not that I don't wash my hair at home, but it feels so... relaxing when they wash my hair. With head massage lagi... ah heaven!
**Maybe I should take pictures & post em here once I get to do all these.
New Discoveries:
1. I feel disturbed after I saw an anorexic, a bulimic.
Okay I might be wrong, maybe that person doesn't have such problems. But I think I am right. That person is unusually thin, like just skins and bones, walked very slowly as if that person doesn't have energy to even move and looked very unhealthy. Even the hair looks unhealthy. I thank God that I have healthy friends & family, I thank God that I love food, and I really hope I won't dread about my body til I feel like throwing up is the best way to lose weight. I am glad that I'm healthy. Alhamdulillah.
Yeah when I saw that passerby, I feel so scared and disturbed. I feel that the bones will break one day just because someone accidentally hit that person. I started to imagine how aneroxic body will be. It took me awhile to get over that picture in my head. Maybe I think too much.
2. There is such thing like "Menstrual Cup"
It works like a tampon but not disposable. Found the site from Kak Shaz's Saya Sukalah. That thing looks convenient, and eco-friendly (as they are selling eco-friendly handmade stuffs) but I don't think I have the guts wearing it. Haha.
Anyway check out that site. Its kinda cool & nice to buy something that can avoid damaging the environmment.
There's a lot of other things that I feel like I should buy in that site...
3. The bread pudding is not all bad.
Well I wasn't trying to say that bread pudding is not sedap. I love it very much. Yesterday night, I baked one. But it didn't turn out to be as nice as the one I usually eat. It is less sweet. But yeah it is not all bad. At least I can eat it with syrup and peaches.
And to eat less-sugary stuff is healthy kan? haha. Saya ni pemanis. I want everything in my food & drinks to be sweet. Its a bad habit, I know, especially when there's possibilites that I may get diabetes. I should do more exercise. Well, once in awhile I go to the gym. But I should be the regular customer. hmm...
4. Peanut Butter & Strawberry is a good combination
Thanks to Palie for the recommendation. sedap :) I know this is so yesterday. haha. But yeah I am not as adventurous I think.
5. I found a blogger who talks about her daily life. The posts are very normal... but sometimes what she said makes me feel like I need to have a time to think for myself... and do some revaluations on me. I need to reflect.
Well I don't know her, and she doesn't know me. But I'd like to thank her :)
6. Blogger can now export & import posts. Maybe I should consider exporting the stuffs from the old wonderland to this one...
That is all for now :)
1. Watch the airplane departs from the airport.
Before this it never crossed my mind that I'd love to do this. Ah well, some things do change. It'd be fun if I can get a person to accompany me, and drive me to the place near the airport, I don't know what do u call it but its the space for ppl to watch airplane departs.
This should be fun.
2. Find the wind turbine at the other side of Wellington.
I know there's one. but I 'm not sure whether there's just one or a group of wind turbines. But I'd love to check it out.
3. Travel
What I have been wanting to do. I really need to get my mind off things. I really need a getaway. Well at least a day out from Wgtn is enough. Or maybe just Wgtn city. Whats on my mind lately is... skiing or snow boarding. But I don't know whether I'll have the chance this year. Fingers crossed...
4. Go to a SPA and get myself a massage. or any treatment that can make me feel very relaxed.
When I'm in Malaysia, sometimes my mom reward me with SPA treatments. They helped me to de-stress.
And I need them now!
5. ...and also I want a manicure.
I saw someone getting that treatment at one Nail Studio when I was on the bus. Argh best nyerr!! Saye nak jugakkk... sob sob
6. A Hair Cut or a visit to the Saloon for hair washing.
At least cutting a fringe is already enough. But I feel like getting my hair washed. Not that I don't wash my hair at home, but it feels so... relaxing when they wash my hair. With head massage lagi... ah heaven!
**Maybe I should take pictures & post em here once I get to do all these.
New Discoveries:
1. I feel disturbed after I saw an anorexic, a bulimic.
Okay I might be wrong, maybe that person doesn't have such problems. But I think I am right. That person is unusually thin, like just skins and bones, walked very slowly as if that person doesn't have energy to even move and looked very unhealthy. Even the hair looks unhealthy. I thank God that I have healthy friends & family, I thank God that I love food, and I really hope I won't dread about my body til I feel like throwing up is the best way to lose weight. I am glad that I'm healthy. Alhamdulillah.
Yeah when I saw that passerby, I feel so scared and disturbed. I feel that the bones will break one day just because someone accidentally hit that person. I started to imagine how aneroxic body will be. It took me awhile to get over that picture in my head. Maybe I think too much.
2. There is such thing like "Menstrual Cup"
It works like a tampon but not disposable. Found the site from Kak Shaz's Saya Sukalah. That thing looks convenient, and eco-friendly (as they are selling eco-friendly handmade stuffs) but I don't think I have the guts wearing it. Haha.
Anyway check out that site. Its kinda cool & nice to buy something that can avoid damaging the environmment.
There's a lot of other things that I feel like I should buy in that site...
3. The bread pudding is not all bad.
Well I wasn't trying to say that bread pudding is not sedap. I love it very much. Yesterday night, I baked one. But it didn't turn out to be as nice as the one I usually eat. It is less sweet. But yeah it is not all bad. At least I can eat it with syrup and peaches.
And to eat less-sugary stuff is healthy kan? haha. Saya ni pemanis. I want everything in my food & drinks to be sweet. Its a bad habit, I know, especially when there's possibilites that I may get diabetes. I should do more exercise. Well, once in awhile I go to the gym. But I should be the regular customer. hmm...
4. Peanut Butter & Strawberry is a good combination
Thanks to Palie for the recommendation. sedap :) I know this is so yesterday. haha. But yeah I am not as adventurous I think.
5. I found a blogger who talks about her daily life. The posts are very normal... but sometimes what she said makes me feel like I need to have a time to think for myself... and do some revaluations on me. I need to reflect.
Well I don't know her, and she doesn't know me. But I'd like to thank her :)
6. Blogger can now export & import posts. Maybe I should consider exporting the stuffs from the old wonderland to this one...
That is all for now :)
5 comments:
baru perasan 'the old wonderland'..whoa..u dh start blogging since 2004? i mase tu baru kenal friendster! =0
haih,you stress or something girl?
tulaaa long time never lepak with me, dats y u stress cause you don have anyone to make you go crazy=p
crazy, either go crazy being angry at me/ do fun wacky things with me...so you pick laa but i know i think both also applies=p
btw, rather than wasting your money or pedicure manicure and what not ape kate you duduk dalam bilik you baca quran banyak2. Insyaallah you akan jumpe ketenangan yang dicari2 or x pun sure x stress..... hahahahahahahah
peanut butter gabung dgn strawberry mmg sedap!! teringat kat msia suke sgt makan roti sapu dgn peanut butter dgn lapisan strawberry brand lady's choice..my fav!! nyum2!!
6. Blogger can now export & import posts. Maybe I should consider exporting the stuffs from the old wonderland to this one...
r u sure u wanaa do that fawa? byk u punye resolutions u tak buat!!! hahaha.. kidding :P peanut butter n jam mmg SOO yesterday! haha.. tanak makan dah nanti pimples naik..boohoo :( u patut try peanut butter ngn butter plak! hah! berlemak abis..lol
Poon: ala... dok rumah has nothing better to do.. might as well start something. U duduk asrama... tu yang start lambat.. cuba kalau u duduk rumah cam i? friendster 2002 kot? :P hahaha
Nana: alhamdulillahhh! agakla kan dah lame tak buat kerja gila. class pon x sama dah... hmm. jomla do sth crazy like.. calling the cafe?
iynas: he he. suke suke :) ladys choice mmg best :D
Nonie: ha ha ha. to yg masih pk, should i import? lol! anyway... peanut butter + butter is the best but im afraid someone will start to nag :P
Post a Comment