Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Conversations.

#1
On Vivian's 21st Celebration, we have to dress up as fairy tales characters.

At first we (as in Nana, Nonie & I) don't know which characters to choose for us to dress up. So we decided to go to this one costume shop in town.

SK  = Shop Keeper

SK: Hi ladies, how can I help you?
US: Yeah we're looking for costumes for us to wear on our friend's 21st.
SK: But sorry ladies I don't have anything that can fit you. They're too big.
US: Oh... okay. But whats the smallest do you have? (Nak gakk tengok..)

She showed us a few. But like she said, they're too big :p

SK: So yeah these are all we have that might fit you. Maybe you should go to the kid's costume shop...
US: ahh... where would that be?
SK: Its at Thorndon Quay. Are you guys driving?
US: Um... no... but yeah thats fine. Maybe we should try to go there. See what they've got. Thanks anyway :)
SK: No worries. Sorry again, and maybe you guys can come back when you grow up.*laughs*
US: hahahaha.

Yeah I will. Hopefully my reincarnation is a very tall (and slim.. like the supermodels :p ) and hot girl. Then maybe when she needs a costume for a party, she can go to that shop & I am sure she can rent out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

#2
Palie, Fazuin & I went out for coffee in town. But I didn't order coffee, instead I ordered this one herbal tea(I love trying out teas). It was nice :) They don't use sugar for the tea. They served honey.

Like I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, saya ni pemanis. I love sweet stuffs. So a small cap of honey is totally not enough for me. So I called one of the waitress, to ask for more:

WT = Waitress

FM: Excuse me..
WT: Yes
FM: Can I have more honey?
WT: Pardon me? (The surroundings were a bit noisy... thats why she cannot hear me)
FM: Can I have more honey?
WT: err..
FM: Ho-ney?
WT: Oh you mean Heineken?
FM: err... no... its honey... um... for my tea? (pointing at the cup)
WT: Ahhh... okay I'll be right back.
FM: Thanks :) 

I just don't know what to say...

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday people XD

No comments: