Yesterday
#1
Mr Addamblack graduated yesterday :D Alhamdulilllah. I'm so happy for him. Wish I was there to give him a hug... and of course to join him in his pics. hmm.. missed one sibling's graduation. And they're going to miss mine. So sad. But thats fine, as long as parents are there to support is more than enough :) Hope all went well for abang today.
and I hope I can graduate this year. Amin :D
#2
Ayah gave me Kapersky Internet Security to be installed in my laptop. So for the past few days I realized this program banned some of the pages that I usually go to. That includes Clicknetwork.tv, Wikipedia, some applications on Facebook (including Premier Football), YouTube, some of my friends' blogs.. etc.
I've been looking for the option where I can enable these pages to be viewed by me. And finally yesterday, I found it.
It's Parental Control option. And they controlled my laptop as if I'm a child (child mode). *sigh*
I have disabled it.
#3
Talked on the phone with ibu on Sunday night. She asked me to use my Malaysian sim card once in awhile. So I thought of calling her using that number it but apparently, I forgot where I put it. I know its in this small red in color box. I kept some of my brooches, loose buttons and also, my sim card. Was looking all over for it.
Haih I'm so forgetful. I was holding it a few days ago while I was doing some cleaning.
But then yesterday I realized there's this one bag that I haven't checked. I opened the bag and... I found it :D It took me a day to actually figure out where is that small lil thing!
Today
#1
There's no cold water in the shower. It has been like this since 2 days ago. So going to call the property manager to lodge a report. Cuz we think its the post-plumbing repair problem. I remembered theres a plumber came knocking on my door to get a key to a laundry room which we don't have. We didn't even know there's a laundry room upstairs. I think he gt it fixed (I don't know exactly what he was doing, but I assume he's plumbing :P) cuz I didn't hear any noise now. Maybe there's noise upstairs but I can't really hear it (its my ear's time of the month), so I can only concentrate on the sounds which are the nearest to me.
Sunday was the most torturous time in the shower, as I was cleaning the cubicle with the super hot water. It felt like I was being punished in a jail.
Yesterday I started to fill warm water in a pail instead of using the shower.
But still I feel at least a bit tortured, taking a bath like that. There's no constant water flowing. And the weather made the toilet one of the coldest place in the house. Since there's no warm water coming out from the shower, there's no heat. So it feels so cold; when you're shampooing, scrubbing. Usually when I came out of shower I feel so warm. But not this time :(
#2
My toasts wereburnt. I toast em for the second time, cuz I wanna make it more crispy. Had set the toaster to the minimum level so that it wouldn't turn out that way. Guess I was wrong.
#3
I have just realized that Step Up DVD is in my laptop, when I have sent out all boxes to Civic Video. Guess I have to pay a visit to that place tomorrow. Geez.
Why am I so forgetful? I was too sure that the DVD is already in the box.
Usually I'll re-check. But not on Sunday. Damn it.
#4
I still don't have the mood to study, or do assignment. I need inspiration. I need my mood back!
#5
Sakit nye perut hari ni :(
#3
I have just realized that Step Up DVD is in my laptop, when I have sent out all boxes to Civic Video. Guess I have to pay a visit to that place tomorrow. Geez.
Why am I so forgetful? I was too sure that the DVD is already in the box.
Usually I'll re-check. But not on Sunday. Damn it.
#4
I still don't have the mood to study, or do assignment. I need inspiration. I need my mood back!
#5
Sakit nye perut hari ni :(

No comments:
Post a Comment