"You give me peace, in a lifetime of war"
-Achilles to Briseis
Watched this a few times.
Everytime I watch it I'll feel so mad at Paris.
Everytime I watch it I'll feel so sad to watch Hector died.
Everytime I watch it I'll feel so emo when Achilles died.
Everytime I watch it I'll start to have this question on my head: Will I die with someone I love on my side?
I'll ask myself the same question whenever I watch the scene where Achilles got killed by Paris (damn you Paris :p - emo ness. excuse me). And his last meaningful words to her suddenly gave me an impact... a powerful one. very.
Sometimes (especially when I'm younger) I feel so selfish by not wanting to watch people I love die before me. I cannot bear the pain. But after awhile... I asked myself, why should I let them bear it? Its unfair for them right?
Ah well. Only God knows whats fair for us. He knows us all the best. But I hope that I'll go the last. But if I die first, I'd want to have people I love around me. And I want them to smile, not frown.
Anyway...
Ah well. Only God knows whats fair for us. He knows us all the best. But I hope that I'll go the last. But if I die first, I'd want to have people I love around me. And I want them to smile, not frown.
Anyway...
but only today I laughed when I saw the 'big horse' was pulled into Troy. Cuz it reminded me of the Monty Phyton &
the Holy Grail. Tengok sorang2. Gelak gile2 sorang. Bengong.
Swings. Shouldn't have watched this movie. Cuz now I am feeling so... emotional.
No comments:
Post a Comment