Spent the whole afternoon with this. Finished it early in the morning today (before Subuh) as I went out that night. Only manage to finish it when I got back.
Then when I posted it up I realized... that I forgot to do the outline. Hm... one of my first 'real' attempt in drawing using the Graffiti application in Facebook. Seen other ppl's work. Cantik gila I tell you. Haih wish I can be like them...
Ah anyways,
what do you guys think of this picture? Cuba teka... who is he?
Was feeling a bit emotional while sketching. I feel like crying. Probably I can't look at this picture for too long, because it brings back memories :(
Then when I posted it up I realized... that I forgot to do the outline. Hm... one of my first 'real' attempt in drawing using the Graffiti application in Facebook. Seen other ppl's work. Cantik gila I tell you. Haih wish I can be like them...
Ah anyways,
what do you guys think of this picture? Cuba teka... who is he?
Was feeling a bit emotional while sketching. I feel like crying. Probably I can't look at this picture for too long, because it brings back memories :(
No comments:
Post a Comment